Thread: How to un root HTC Evo 4G

How to un root HTC Evo 4G

Hello guys. What’s up with you’ll. Well, I owe a HTC Evo. I had rooted it some time back and now I wish to unroot it. Now, I do not wish to be in the rooting scenario because I have realized that it is just not for me. I am just worried every time that something or the other will break. Hence, it will be better that I unroot the cell phone. Guys is the process easy or tough. Please help and guide me properly . Thanks in advance of replies and I really appreciate it.

Re: How to un root HTC Evo 4G

Hey I would like to share my piece of advice with you so that in any case you aren’t misinterpreted. In case you use Nandroid and follow the specific steps in order to back up stock read only memory, then you can easily restore back to it. However, I would like to enlighten you that doing that would not unroot your HTC Evo 4G. Just keep that in mind that there is no way out to unroot the cell phone once you have rooted it. However, you will be able to get it back to the same factory state.

Hey dude. I have a superb and a very simple solution for your query. You should surf the internet and then look out for the videos which will definitely help you out in unrooting your mobile phone which is HTC Evo 4G. They will display you a proper procedure and give you a step wise guidance. I feel it is the best option that you should go for unrooting HTC Evo 4g. There are numerous videos available to provide you with a proper process.

Hey just follow the steps which I tell you and you will get your job done. Firstly, you will have to reboot HTC Evo 4G into boot loader mode. It can be done by turning the phone off then you will have to press the power button while you simultaneously grasp the volume down button. Then you will have to select fastboot and then click on power button. Proceeding, you will have to just connect Evo 4G to computer and just be sure that fastboot Universal Serial Bus comes on the Evo 4G. Then finally you will be required to download the ruu file.

According to me, you can unroot the HTC Evo 4G by firstly, flashing the S On patch , in case you had made use of unrevoked to root up HTC Evo. Also, take care that once you flash, you may lose root enduringly in case if you update an authorized update in the near future. Anyways, then flash a stock signed read only memory. There is a link which provides admirable unrooting directions at xda. I hope that my post helps you.

Hello friends. I am so glad to say you’ll that I have successfully unrooted my HTC Evo 4G. I am really happy. Thank you all for getting out time for my query and giving such wonderful replies. I really had no issues anywhere and did not get stuck up in the process. I just followed up the procedure which was mentioned . Also, there were ample number of videos and I went through it whenever I felt so. They proved to be very much helpful.