Thread: pros and cons to jail breaking an ipad 2

pros and cons to jail breaking an ipad 2

If it where possible to jailbreak ipad 2 the Pros: all the user would be able to install all the cydia tweaks which by the way are really awesome. and ramifications in the ipad 2 would be possible as per the user want his ipad to be. the point is it becomes highly customizable. Cons: the jail break is yet not available the whole point of buying the ipad 2 is for personal use and what better use can there be other than being able to make it your own under the conditions that you choose for your ipad not some company. it would be difficult if the jail break team does not come up with one because it will be really hard if apple introduces yet another updates to the ios.

Re: pros and cons to jail breaking an ipad 2

There is a lot many reasons to JailBreak the iPad 2 than when compared to an iPhone. many of the people using apple products need an iPhone to be at its best in suiting their needs, but if we come to think about the iPads,nobody cares if the software is just a little bit more buggy as compared to other apple products. You can juice out many of the extra features once it has been jailbraked out of it. i am waiting for the jailbrake to come out very patiently and will jail brake ipad2 i owned once i get my hands on the jailbrake.

Pros to jail break an ipad 2 is You will be able to do what ever you want to do with them. Cons to jail breake an ipad 2, there is always a threat of malicious software attacking. Jailbreaking terminates Apple's sandbox mechanisms the result of that is that the software's have complete access to all the files of the ipad that also includes your personal data like contacts tasks calender etc. and yes i forgot to mention the gps data that is stored on your ipad while you travel if any malicious software lands on your i pad any one on the other end can keep total records about you without you knowing about it.

i do not agree the security risks are to high, the most commendable feature of a ios is that it is an environment which is not easy to get into unlike desktops.just for having a little fun installing a few emulators and ifile. giving up the security provided by apple does not create any logic and so is a little stupid don't you think so. its all done for the sake of freedom of choice but it might get you in some kind of trouble if you jailbreak the it is better to do non. its just like inviting strangers in yourself.

its funny but those who are strictly against jail break would you care to pay attention on what i have to say, did you ever try watching at a pimped car. Have you ever install aftermarket parts like rims, tires, exhaust, intake, stereo, or any other items that were not really "intended" for use by the manufacturer? i think if you cared enough and paid the money for it you must have the freedom to customize it as per the owners will. every body once in their life come across installation software's in other word the free application which are available in the market.

well i actually became a member because i saw all the childish comments over this forum, while I was thinking you might have good intentions you should realize it yourself anyone who does or is able to do a jailbreak, or any kind of breach of copyrights at all must realize that there is a massive risk involved. you can just point out some of neglected risks it seems that you are trying to preach the risks as if they are the way to your freedom.