Thread: How to upgrade xperia x10 pre-installed Applications

How to upgrade xperia x10 pre-installed Applications

I have purchased last week xperia x10. It is very awesome handset. It provides various features. And also supported various applications. But I want use some recent advance application. I can this application when I will upgrade pre installed application. Please help me about the upgadation of pre-installed application. How can I upgrade my pre-installed application?

Re: How to upgrade xperia x10 pre-installed Applications

I have also recently purchased same mobile. I had pre-installation in this phone. U can also upgrade xperia x10 pre-installed application. You most likely need to clean your phone means uninstall previous version. You could attempt the root in the Android Development section on one click. Still if you are rooted, I don't think it hurts to root other time. Whereas you can go the site of Xperia x10 and click on the upgrade button but all things done in your phone browser. Same process I had also done on my phone. May be it also work in your phone make sure

Hello, you can upgrade of your phone software but first you go to Android Market and need to download a file manager, there is two version is available which is Linda or Astro are both free as well as both good .I have both cons main things they have different this is a plus points of this. Then after you use this for finding the .apk extension file and when you click on this link you should be given the option to install this version. Please follow every step make sure dear you can upgrade you pre-installation. Good luck.

Ok , I didn’t get your question what do you want upgrade in your phone could you help me you want to upgrade full application or specific software.bye the way I am telling you for example to take an application. First press on any text box on your phone for long time. If your presentation this on your phone then you can use the reply box at the floor of this page. When do this things then you will see an option box then after press and select Skype, but before doing this process first you will need to go into the phone settings and then go to local and then text and then click enable and then do the above the above process and you will have to the Skype keyboard and then use the Skype on your phone. You can same as other application same means in sequence manner.

As much as I have been capable to decide to perform the action but there are a number of ways you can do it if you know about the root access. But many of us do not know how to access root in our phones or are scared of infringement it. If we attempt or have to Mac’s that’s why we do not have access to the PC. Application for the phone that might be help us to restore the back ups if we piece them by mistake. Since Titanium Backup must require root access, it would not actually help us to much.

Thank you so much, for guiding me about the upgradation of my pre installation in my phone. I will try every step which is given to me. But also I do not know much more about the Android. Is it latest version of OS? Or is it OS or application? And also don’t know about the .apk extension file. Could u elaborate in detail this application? I did not get some thing which u told me. But I will try this myself. If still I’ll same problem then I’ll post my problem with error. Please you will response earlier.