Thread: Sony Ericson battery life lasts no longer than six month

Sony Ericsson battery life lasts no longer than six month

Recently my dad had giving me a xperia x10 mobile and battery goes to last for 2 days when I use internet, text and calls and nothing else. In last form few days I have charged my mobile phone fully whole night. After charging did not used it at all in the day and it has a completely discharged 6 hours later. What is the problem in my cell phone? I do not use music, games etc only I use for internet & calls. Please tell me what is problem??

Re: Sony Ericsson battery life lasts no longer than six month

I considered your problem is very normal. You told me that you charge you cell phone whole night but this is not good for your phone. Because if you are charge your cell phone continue, by it in making ions in your mobile phone battery die. Means no ions create more in your cell mobile. It doesn’t depend on how much your uses. This does not repair. Because battery can not repair. If your mobile phone in warranty period then goes to the service center and replace your battery. After replacement don’t charge over the limit.

Well, I have not been capable to use the other applications due to my battery problem, I use only for it as a phone calls at the instant. Should the battery not life to be longer? It has to care. Only everyday you should check when it is in charging. When it shows full charge then you should be remove the charger, Also my boy friend recently bought a new nokia phone. The I considered his battery life lasts much longer than mine And nokia are said to be not as good as with battery life. Therefore in my opinion the battery in the ratio doesn’t provide enough power for phone for every application

When you do not use the phone then u should be keep in the standby mode. Which is advertised on the Sony Ericson website is wrong then. Because it shows there the battery life is long but their advertise is wrong. Thank you for giving me the information on the new type of batteries. I will follow the instruction then after I will see the performance of my mobile battery. But my warranty period is over then I will have to purchase it. If yes then tell me how to recognize its originality. Please tell me as soon as possible.

I think this is not good. But I know you are right in your place every mobile company advertises of their products. It is very necessary. They are also right in their place because they give you warranty on their product. But he doesn’t tell the instruction to you. Every product its life is limited. If you follow the instruction I give you extra warranty I’m sure it’s life long is increases. Yes your warranty is finish then you will have to purchase it. Please does not purchase from any shop please visit the authorized service center.

I have done as you have said to make up charge the phone once it gets to 50% charge left. I charged my mobile phone yesterday night for only 3 hrs. Until the light display changed and give me information of fully charged. Today I observe my phone it goes less with every call and also went down to being less than half. So I will have to charge the battery of my phone again tonight. I thought the battery is hypothetical to improve if you keep charging it. It appears to be working the reverse order for me, last night I charged it for limit time than when I was charging it a very long time.