Thread: synchronizing HTC Desire HD with Outlook tasks using usb

synchronizing HTC Desire HD with Outlook tasks using usb

Does some one know about this, i bought the HTC Desire HD past month and now i am using HTC Syncronization to sync all the contacts and calendar over my desktops Outlook and also some pictures and documents all of that has been working quite fine for me and the featuer is very helpful in my daily work tasks i would like it if the scheduled tasks on my outlook from the desktop over to the HTC Desire HD that i own. has some one using the phone ever stumbled across such an application to synchronize the outlook with my HTC Desire HD using the usb port in the android market or any where please reply.........
    thank you

Re: synchronizing HTC Desire HD with Outlook tasks using usb

Synchronize the Outlook with the HTC Desire HD using universal serial bus all the saved tasks,contacts, notes and the calendar . there is no need for any cloud servers or internet at all. it is a kind of two way synchronization it does not matter where you want to do it as long as you have a desktop and a usb cable. the CompanionLink works in total synchronous way along with the DejaOffice application which comes absolutely free for all Android using phones.

The Google android installed on the HTC Desire HD does not support the outlook express naively and so there it is necessary to install a third party application from the store for the android phones this is not very considered of Google to not give any support for the outlook and also if android missed it htc must provide such crucial utility application with the phone. they call this phone to be office ready this is very upsetting that an important feature such as this was missed out by both the Google and htc who are responsible for all the features integrated in the phone and it might seem real great if Google comes up with the native support for all the android phones when the next updates are announced.

the outlook i do not use it for anything let alone the synchronization. but you can always try the third party applications available in the market over the internet like the companionlink but it comes at a hefty price of $49 i don't think you must go for this unless and until you are really desperate for it so i would advice you to keep looking for an application that does all this and comes cheap other wise it all your wish. i have heard of some more applications which are able enough to synchronize with the Google tasks and are very cheap then the above mentioned application. you should Google a little more on the same to know more about this stuff.

the HTC Synchronize application which is included in the HTC Desire HD out of the box is what i have been using but there are only few requirement which you need to fulfill to be able to use it with ease the application on the phone needs an application to be installed on your desktop and it also requires that you connect the HTC Desire HD with the universal serial bus to the desktop it does not support any kind of wireless medium to get connected to the application and to synchronize all your contacts tasks and the calendar on your outlook.

hey seems to me this problem has been coming up a lot over the forums for the HTC Desire HD and i may have found a plausible solution for this issue that has been going on let me get it right your problem is that you are not able to synchronize the phone with the outlook installed on your desktop using usb i see many have suggested solutions but the thing here is why to pay for some thing that you could get your hands on for free on the android market. i will recommend you the MyPhoneExplorer it is absolutely free and will be able to help you synchronizing all you outlook contacts tasks and calender for you.