Thread: How to install Sound Drivers in HP COMPAQ DC 7700

How to install Sound Drivers in HP COMPAQ DC 7700

Hello everyone, I am using HP Compaq DC 7700 laptop for gaming purpose. I am using Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit within it, it contains ATI Radeon graphic card. After using my friend’s Portable HDD, I found that my system is infected by a virus. So I did fresh format to my laptop, before doing it, I didn’t knew that I have lost my recovery CD, so after format I tried to install all drives and software, I have got success in all the software, but not in Sound driver. Sound driver is missing in my laptop ans I am not able to listen any voice from laptop. Please help me guys and reply to this post. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to install Sound Drivers in HP COMPAQ DC 7700

Hello friend, as per my opinion no need to worry for such issue. Every second person lost his CD, and it is not big issue. If you are getting problem in installation of sound driver, I have one solution for you. Just do one thing find out the serial number of your motherboard, if you find that then using your motherboard name along with the serial number, search for the driver of that number on official website of company of motherboard. After that download that software and manually install the sound driver which is available in that package of software. All the Best!

Hey a friend, in order to find out the sound driver for the laptop, the above method is perfectly executable. But in case if you are not a able to know the proper serial number or you want the better driver option then I have one for you all. Go to the website of realtek driver and look for high definition audio driver. Just click on High definition Audio Codec and accept the agreement on asking. After that go to executable files and install the High definition Audio driver on your system and enjoy gaming music with the best quality.

Hello friends, I have solved my problem, I was not able to install the sound drivers. But on research I got this forum and also I got such wonderful and user friendly solutions. Firstly I applied the first method, and in first attempt I solve my problem but after reading the second post I became the selfish and I tried to install High definition voice quality on my system, I have also got success in it. so thanks friends to write such solution on this forum.