Thread: Purchased ringtone from iTunes is not getting synced with ringtone folder in iPhone 4

Purchased ringtone from iTunes is not getting synced with ringtone folder in iPhone 4

I just brought a ringtone from the iTunes now the only mistake that I did was that instead of saving it in the ringtone folder is saved it in the other folder. So what does that mean I am unable to make use of that ringtone, now the ringtone is not being recognized by the iPhone only and I cannot find it? I am unable to recognize what kind of issue is this? Can you all put some light on this topic. I would be happy to receive some response from your side.

Re: Purchased ringtone from iTunes is not getting synced with ringtone folder in iPhone 4

Just go to the iTunes and there go to the view option and then click on view source, you will find the ringtones folder and search for the required ringtone folder you will be able to get the necessary response there only. Try and look if your iTunes is updated properly or not. If your iTunes is not updated then it will give you that problem. So do work on that suggestion that I have given you here and I am sure it will be of much use for you.

Re: Purchased ringtone from iTunes is not getting synced with ringtone folder in iPhone 4

See I have already tried that solution and I did get this type of solution in the other websites also. So I did try that solution but it did not work for me. So any other more solution that you can give it to me. I know I am a bit demanding more but I think you can afford to give me some more solutions on it since you all are experienced In such fields. So that’s why I am expecting a much better answer from you all. Do add in some more suggestions.

So why haven’t you tried moving the ringtone from the other folders to the ringtone folder in which it should be situated. So that’s what my advice for you again when you are buying some ringtone make sure that you save the ringtone in the ringtone folder so that there would be no problem with the sync in the ringtone. So that’s what I want to say here. Do carry out with the suggestion and in case if you want to make your own ringtone of the iPhone 4 then also you will find suitable links In the website where you can create your own ringtone for the iPhone.

It is better to have a talk with the apple customer support staff for the solutions and I am sure that will be the perfect solution for you. Many of my friends have got the solution having a talk with the apple customer support staff and they have solved the problem. So in case if the above suggested solutions are not working for you then what’s the harm in trying out with my suggested option I am sure it will be of lot of help for you. So that’s my recommendation.