Thread: Music starts and stops randomly in iPhone 3G

Music starts and stops randomly in iPhone 3G

Its high time that I am sharing this problem with the particular forum, well the problem is that I am having two problems with my iPhone 3G one is that while I am listening to some music’s In the iPhone the music player does randomly gets closed and also gets started on its own. Let me inform you all that I have not touched the screen of the iPhone at any point of time still it pauses and starts again. One another problem is that sometimes my screen does gets stuck on the phone screen and at that time home button and also the power button both are unresponsive. I am really frustrated with this problem. So I am asking some solutions from you all.

Re: Music starts and stops randomly in iPhone 3G

Well that’s indeed a strange problem, it seems to me there is some problem with the iTunes have you checked if you are having the latest version of the iTunes in your system. Just do one thing uninstall the iTunes and install it again and then see how it is working. Then again try syncing with the iTunes and then see if it is giving you the same problem. It must mostly work out for you. So just try it and let me know if this solution has helped you or not.

I think it’s a very serious problem and in such situation only a restore of the iPhone will be of good help for you. Just press and hold the home button and also the sleep button for sometime, say about 15 seconds and the process will get started, see after the restoring the phone you must definitely experience some change in the working of the iPhone. So that’s one solution you must definitely have a look at. In case if that does not work then let me know about it.

Thank you sir, for the solution that you have given me. I have already tried out with the restore method but that can be termed as a temporary solution that we must try out. Reset does gives me some temporary relief the iPhone does works very good until I open the iTunes. Whenever I am playing my music from my phone it plays really very well the problem only starts when I open the iTunes. The iPhone gets back to the same thing as it was earlier. So what next should I try out? Any ideas anyone?

Even if that is not working then it is best recommended to show it to the Apple store they will surely suggest you some solutions for the problem. So that’s what I am trying to say there is some problem with the iPhone only and hence it is behaving like that. If your iPhone 3G is under warranty then it is best to show it to them only and hence it is always advisable to contact them. So that’s my suggest5ion for you. Go ahead and have a talk with them as soon as possible.

Yes that only will be the last option that I must give it a try. Is there no other solution that I can try out which will give me the desired solution? Please if you have any then do share it with me. Anyways thanks for the help that you all have given here it was very sweet of you all. thanks for giving some really useful suggestions for me really it was very useful. I must appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.