Thread: Is it possible to print pages from the iPad with the connected wifi printer?

Is it possible to print pages from the iPad with the connected wifi printer?

Hello, friend, I had recently bought the ipad. This facility presents in this ipad is so brilliant and it provides such a brilliant features such as the audio-visual media, online books, movies, games and web content etc. I had used this ipad 2 for reading the articles which is presents in the various web sites. In that time I need to print some pages which is presents on the web site so, is this possible top print this article on the connected wifi printer by directly giving the print onto the ipad. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Is it possible to print pages from the iPad with the connected wifi printer?

There are several different types of printer presents in the market which is specially designed for the connectivity with the ipad devices. This type of printer connected directly on the ipad and you can give the print command over the ipad. Then the printing happens in the connected wifi printer. Few example of this type of printer is to be as AirPrint printer. This printer have no required to download the software, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. It specially designed for the ipad.

Re: Is it possible to print pages from the iPad with the connected wifi printer?

Hey dude, may be you doesn’t know but there is so many printer presents in the market that will supports to print the some documents using the ipad. I had know this concept because I had already connect mine HP officejet 6500 printer and hence it supports to directly print the document on the ipad connected wifi printer. I had connected this printer directly on the ipad. Last one month happens in this connections and still there is doesn’t error happens in this connections. You need to try these solutions.

I had connect the HP Photo smart eStation (C510) printer to the ipad and the advertising of this printer tells that there is doesn’t need to establish the extra cable or any specific downloading. But maybe you don’t know that this printer give lot to issue at the time of installing this printer. Whenever I try to connect this printer to the ipad then it creates so many crises but later on I managed to connect this printer with the ipad. Now it works really well.

Hey dude, mine friend use this AirPrint type printer and still there is not any issues occurred in this connections. Then I had decided to purchased this printer and connect it to the ipad using the wifi connections. Hence I had used the manual of the airline printer and as per the process mentioned in the manual I had connect it to the ipad. In those connections I don’t require extra cable. Also there is no need to download the some specific kind of software and now it works really well.

For printing some specific pages which is presents on the internet using the ipad and wifi connectivity is to be possible in only limited situations such as the printer is connected in the ad hoc network. This ad hoc network gives the authority to print the pages using the wifi connections. If the printer is to be AirPrint capable then it provides the inbuilt facility to print the text from the ipad to the connected printer. So, as per the discussion you need to purchased this printer and connect it with the ipad.