Thread: sent & recieved emails getting disappeared from HTC HD2

sent & recieved emails getting disappeared from HTC HD2

Hello friends. How are you’ll ? Well, basically I owe a HTC HD2. It is a wonderful device and have been using it for some time now. Really like its functions and the appearance as a whole. It hasn’t caused me any problems until now. However, lately there have been some issues related to it. The emails which I have sent to different people get disappeared and same thing is happening to the received emails. I am unable to understand why such a thing is happening. Guys please help me out as I don’t need to specify, how important emails are these days. Thank you.

re: sent & recieved emails getting disappeared from HTC HD2

Hey dude these kind of things do happen in day to day life and I can understand such things happening with emails is not acceptable. Well, I would recommend you that you should verify the box to see for how many days you have kept the emails. This will let you know the settings for the number of days till your received emails will stay. Similarly, on the other hand check the box to see for how many days you have kept the copies of the sent items. It may help you.

Hey mate I read the above reply and really liked it because basic settings like those get changed sometimes by mistake and can drive us crazy. Also, if that doesn’t work, I would recommend you that you should give a try to hard reset. If luck permits, things will be fine related to emails . Also, calling the respective HTC authorities and asking them out can definitely guide you in a proper direction and let you know what the issue is.

I have a solution for the above query that you have posted . Firstly, go in your email account. On the bottom of the left hand side, you will be able to see inbox, just press on it. Thus, the emails will be in a list. Then you will be required to click on menu which you see on the bottom right side. Now find out tools and enter on it. Then you will have to enter on manage folder. Scrolling down the sent items, verify the vioala box.

Hey dude , I am very much satisfied with the above reply. I feel if you follow it in a proper way, things will be sorted out. However, I would like to enlighten you with more options in the final stages. Instead of vioala, you can also have a check on sent in the yahoo account. Doing that will bring the sent items from the server. Also, tapping and holding the name of the folder simultaneously, will give you the option to set the number of days you wish to display the messages.

Re: sent & recieved emails getting disappeared from HTC HD2

Hey dude, I hope by now, your issue must be resolved after so many solutions . However, if still the issue is persisting then I will present you with one more idea. You should surf the internet and look out for the videos which are available, related to the issues which you have mentioned. I myself saw, there are many videos there which can guide you and let you know why sent and received are getting disappeared. It is a fairly easy but very meaningful suggestion.