Thread: GSM Buzz coming out from the ear speaker of iPhone while attending a call

GSM Buzz coming out from the ear speaker of iPhone while attending a call

I just want to know whether the same problem is with everyone? I have noticed that when I am one the call a GSM Buzz sound does comes out of the ear speaker of the phone though the sound is not so highly audible but it does appear continuously, so that adds to the frustration. So tell me if anyone with the similar problem who would like to give me some solutions for this problem then do let me know about it. If possible do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: GSM Buzz coming out from the ear speaker of iPhone while attending a call

That is a very rare problem and that might occur due to the presence of some other signals. Do not keep any cell phones or any device which might be disrupting the signal quality near your cell phone while you are talking that will affect the signal quality of the phone. So that’s why it is always advisable to have a look if there is any other device that is available which is affecting your call rate. So if you can find it then it would be better if you keep it away while you are talking.

I think the problem is with the speakers and the only solution for that is to have your firmware upgraded with the latest updates, see do not ignore the fact that updating the firmware of the phone is very useful and it helps you keep your phone updated and prevents problems like these which you are facing right now. So do get your firmware upgraded s soon as possible it will help you a lot. So do follow the advice it will be of immense help for you.

Why don’t you report your phone to the apple store may be they will come out with some solutions or if your phone is under warranty then they will work on it and will solve your problem. So that’s what I want to say here do report your iPhone to the nearest apple center and they will surely give you some solutions on it. So I hope you will do the same thing that I have suggested you here. In case if that does not works out for you then do let me know we will work on some other solutions.

Lowering the volume of the iPhone does helps. Even I am one of the user with the same kind of problem and hence I would advise you to lower the volume and try and keep it as soft as possible, low the volume the less will be the interference in your cell phone. Even I had tried the same method and now the buzz is hardly audible. I was just going through this forum and I decided to share the solution with you all. So that’s why I shared it here, hope it helps you.

Sad to see there is no exact solution for the problem and none of them have given me any accurate solution. Well just to inform you all that I have tried with all the suggestions that you all have given here and I must say that none of helped me. Just to inform you all that I know by keeping a cell phone to the device that I am using will give me a disturbance in the signal I had no such device near to it. I think the last option is to report the phone to the apple stores.