Thread: No sound in HTC HD2

No sound in HTC HD2

I am using the HTC HD 2 mobile phone and the thing here is that when I am not able to get the external speakers working. I mean when any kind of music is played then there is no sound from the speakers. I really don’t know why this speakers are not working so please let me know why there so sound from the phone. So please help me in this one and let me know how I can get the sound back. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: No sound in HTC HD2

As said by you I want you to just check whether the internal settings of the phone is giving you this effect I mean there are customize settings in the media player or in the sound settings of the phone first you check that whether they are doing well here or not. I am sure if it is done then you may get the proper cause of the problem . I am sure that doing the same will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing.

Well the problem that is mentioned above is due to the damage of the speakers. I mean what you have to do here is that just try and see whether the same is in your case or not. If the speakers are damaged then the only solution that I can see here is to replace them I am sure that once the same is done then I want you to just see the proper speakers are installed or not. I can assure you that change of speakers will definitely work here.

First of all make sure that the external speakers which are using on the phone are in proper condition and if they are not then I want you to use any alternate one for the same because if you are using them then you will definitely get problems. Try and arrange another pairs of speakers and then connect the same if there is the issue with the old speakers then it will give appropriate sound if no sound from this one then the mobile phone is being affected.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem from last few days and the thing is that when I decided to get the problem solved then many an occasion I failed and I am sure that you are also going through the same problem. So what I want you to do is just try and visit the customer care center of HTC and place a complaint over there and let them know the actual problem. I am sure that they will co operate with you and will provide you the perfect solution over the same.