Thread: iPhone 4 shows saving photo mode when trying to attach or delete photos

iPhone 4 shows saving photo mode when trying to attach or delete photos

I have this iPhone 4 which I had brought some days ago and the problem with it is that whenever I want to take photos in the iPhone 4 and if I want to send it as an attachment and then send it then it only gives me a message saying that the photo is getting saved and it shows the same mode at that point of time, just to inform you all that I have tried several steps like restoring the phone and all but none of the methods have helped me. So tell me what should I do in such situation? Do you all have any methods that you would like to suggest me. Any response will be highly appreciated.

Re: iPhone 4 shows saving photo mode when trying to attach or delete photos

It sounds to me as a some serious problem so what you should do in such situation is that do a fresh install of the phone by keeping the necessary backup of all the necessary files. So that’s what I have to say here, just keep a backup of all the files and then make sure that you have the necessary restoring tools by which you would be able to get all the saved files back. It is some serious memory issue that can be dealt by this way. So that’s what I have to say here do carry on with the solutions that I have given here and I am sure it will work out with you.

Hey guys I would like to share a solution with you all. Even I was facing this same problem couple of months ago and so I would like to share this solution with you all. First you have to make sure that you have the backup of the sms file 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 which you are looking for restore and then clean install and make sure that you have the necessary backup of that fresh install. Now right click on the iPhone in iTunes and then restore to the backup that was having problems. Now open up the fresh install backup and after having done that just paste the copy of the old SMS file "3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 so that it gets replaced by a new one. So do try with the suggestion that I have given you here and I am sure it will work out with you.

Just try updating your iPhone and you will be done. Just upgrade the firmware of the phone and you will be done and that’s what the perfect solution for you. So that’s what I am suggesting you do have a look at the updates and update your iPhone as early as possible. May be the firmware of the iPhone is a bit old and I think that’s the reason why it is giving you such a problem. So in such situation you must try with this solution only. So do have a look at it.

Let me give you three simple steps for solving the problem and I am sure that it will help you in solving the problem. So here are the three simple steps
    1) In the first step you must try and SSH into the iPhone.
    2) Now go to the following location cd /private/var/mobile/Media
    3) Now after having done that go to the command prompt and type the following command chown mobile: * -R and I am sure that will be of immense help for you.
    So that’s my solution for you do try it and I am sure that will be of lot of benefit for you.

Thanks for the suggestions that you all have given here, I must say that upgrading the firmware did really help me. So thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have given here and I am really happy with the outcome that I have got here. I was really not knowing about the upgrading of the firmware of the iPhone will give me so much relief. So thanks a lot for the help that you all have given here. I am really very happy with the response.