Thread: Backup for HTC Evo

Backup for HTC Evo

Hello friends. Just got my HSC results and scored fairly decent. Hence, got a new mobile phone from my dad as a gift. He got me a HTC Evo. Really superb device . Anyways, can someone let me know how to get back up for my mobile phone. I did gaze through some of the applications but there seems to be some problem related to back up. Friends fairly simple solutions are really appreciated as I am new to the cell phone. Thanks in advance for replying.

Re: Backup for HTC Evo

Dude I have a nice solution for you. You can purchase an application named Mybackup Pro for your HTC Evo. You can purchase it from the marketplace. It gives you the provision to back up your applications and the respective data to your SD card, else, to the respective online storage account. The most eye catching point about this application is that it comes up with a free thirty day trial. Do give a try as it is worth paying .

My friend you can back up the HTC evo to the computer. So, in order to perform a backup or a restore procedure you can make usage of the included HTC sync to have a backup of the contacts and messages. Thus, it will be saved in an appropriate manner. Also, I would like to enlighten you by saying that there is no way by which you can completely have a back up of everything. Keep that in mind as you are new to android.

I will tell you how to back up HTC evo applications to SD card. Firstly, you will have to download and then install astro File Manager from Android Market. It has the capability to do more things than just restore apps. Then you will have launch astro. Then tap the tools on you HTC evo by hitting the menu button. You will then see a pop up window, just enter on application manager. Tap all the applications which you will see and finally enter on the back up button.

Hey I will continue from the above reply so that you do not get stuck up anywhere. Firstly, keep in mind that all the applications won’t be backed up. Also, on your SD card you will be able to see backups folder.It will consist of all the applications which you had backed up. In future, if you wish to get any of the backed up applications, perform the same action and enter on backed up application. I hope my post helps you.

Hey mate. In addition to the above application which is mentioned, I have knowledge of one more back up which I would like to share with you. Well, it is titanium backup. However, the only issue with it is that your HTC Evo will be required to be rebooted. I have heard that it has some non rooted phone capacities. But, I am unsure about it, so check it out with some other people and then go for Titanium backup if you really wish too.