Thread: Unable to TURN ON the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.

Unable to TURN ON the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.

Hello guys I am having some issues with my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini, I bought this handset before 2-3 months and till yesterday it was working fine but from yesterday I am not able to turn it on, actually my handset got hanged so I had to restart it but it automatically got turned off and then when I tried to turn on the handset there was no result, and now it’s not turning back on. Guys please help me pout if have any solution for suggestions please share.

Re: Unable to TURN ON the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.

Hey dude don't worry it can be due to the battery, have you checked that battery is fully charged. And if the battery is fully charged then try a Hardware reset. Hardware reset is done by different key combination and for Xperia X10 you can do it by holding the power on/off button and with that also press Home or the middle key at the same time for few seconds, and don’t worry it won’t remove any content from your handset.

Guys I am having the same problem with my x10 mini Pro, I charged the battery for few hours and then tried to turn on the handset but it didn’t worked for me, I searched about this thing over net and found out that if the battery is completely dried out then first we have to remove the sim card then we have to charge the battery. And running repair from the SE PC companion doesn’t solve the problem permanently and it also remove the data. Please help.

Mate I had similar kind of problem with my Xperia x10 mini and I fixed it, you just have to follow few instruction and then your handset will again start working as it was working. First you have to repair using PC Companion. In my case everything worked except the Google sync while using Wi-Fi. And finally factory reset in SD card and that is in Settings. And luckily my all the contacts were synchronized with the Gmail contacts and the SD card was safe, but I had to reinstall all the applications.

Dude I had been gone through the issue with my Xperia x10 mini. And I found the solution on Sony Ericsson site and here’s the steps which you have to follow to to fix the problem.
    1> First from your handset remove the SIM card.
    2> Now from the Sony Ericsson site download the SE PC Companion 2.0.
    3> Now for software update, click on the “Start” button in support zone.
    4> And after installation, reset your handset and wait till the phone gets started.
    5> Now turn off the phone and then insert SIM card.
    6> If there is no network then do Hardware reset by holding Power on/off button with the center Home button.
    Hope this will resolve your problem.

First of all thanks for taking part in my post and reverting back with some solutions, I have tried to charge battery and the hardware reset but nothing worked for me but after that I followed the instructions given in the last post it worked for me. And even I had no signal after software update. So I did hardware reset again and it done the trick for me. Thanks guys for helping me out else I would have to take round of service center.