Thread: Samsung Wave S8500 reboots while running J2ME application.

Samsung Wave S8500 reboots while running J2ME application.

My maternal Uncle has gifted me Wave S8500 on my birthday. I'm trying to identify with my Wave S8500 why is it not rebooting while running my J2ME application. Usually this application runs immense on many others phones including Symbian Samsung phone. It also runs huge on the S8500 emulator. It is running on my actual device and after causing this problem then it shuts down and reboots. Please anyone tell me solution of my problem. How can I fix it?

re: Samsung Wave S8500 reboots while running J2ME application.

My first step when I open the Http Connection, then I set the request method, and now the set request properties of the phone and then after get response code. I interpret that code this is happened to call to getResposneCode and then it t communicate with the server. The request will be done or sent just after this method call. I tried many times to open Input Stream on the connection before getResponseCode before the calling. When I do such type of action the workstation will crash and reboot just after openInputStream instead of getResponseCode. It looks like the phone crashed when it is communicating with the server. This codes runs on the other devices.

I think I have bought the Samsung Wave s8500 from the authorized Samsung shop; I have had an application crash system. It never happened I just had some strange half reboot of the phone where I lost all connectivity of my phone and it rescanned the media of the phone, but it didn't really reboot. It never happened I have had insulate and more insulate. Sometimes I am not sure if it is hung or just insulating. It did not insulate when I my Samsung wave S8500. But I am facing great problem. And also I am not getting of my exact problem. I went to the many times at service center. Is it any problem with J2ME code problem or corrupt the file of my samsung wave S8500. I want my solution of my problem. Give me some direction then I rebuilt or fix this problem.

Hi, Recently I have faced same the problem in my nokia phone. When I just now try removing it but I could not understand the problem. Finally this issue I have got solved on placing the right place the response code then opening the HttpConnection, please try it may your problem it will be fix. But I not make sure that about Samsung wave S8500 may be its works same as nokia phone. But my suggestion please try it at least one times which is I told u. if you it still exist this problem. Then please post me again this problem with errors now again I will try it.

I getting feel very glad to inform all of you I have fixed to my problem with help of the techarena forum. My Samsung wave 5S8500 is working properly and all J2ME application are running in good manner but only one problem is not solve still. When I reboot the phone it reset all the setting. If you know about this problem please inform me like previous. I think this problem is arising due to operating system on my phone. Am I writing? If yes then how I solve my operating system. I can solve this problem myself or I’ll have to go at the service center. Please give me right direction. I’ll wait of you r answer. I am really very obliged to techarena‘s members.