Thread: Alarm is not working in HTC Evo

Alarm is not working in HTC Evo

Hey hi I am using the HTC EVO. Till two or three days before all the things in mobile were working fine but after that I am facing one very strange problem, because of some problem my alarm application stopped working because of that I missed my lecture. I have set alarm at various intervals to check the application is exact problem but none of the alarm going off. I don’t know suddenly what happen with my mobile. Please anyone have any idea about this problem then reply me.

Re: Alarm is not working in HTC Evo

Ok . I read your whole problem. As your alarm is not ringing as expected. According to me first you should check the alarm setting, in alarm setting check is there any ring tone is assigned as alarm or not. Because if there no ring tone is assigned to alarm then it will not ring on the time you. So check this and if there is no ring tone is assigned then make sure you select some ring tone for that also. I hope you will be able to solve your problem successfully.

I have also a same problem but my alarm does not ring when it is attached with the charger but after detaching from chargsr it is working finer. I normally use my phone as primary mobile o’clock. Especially when I travel. Now I want to know is there problem with charger or problem with my mobile. If there is any solution to solve this problem then please tell me the solution. Because alarm is very important for me. So please reply me as soon as possible. I hope there will be some solution for that.

I was also facing the same problem again and again. But one day I noticed that. I noticed that the clock application is killed by my task killer or advance task killer. In the settings of my application killer I put my alarm clock in ignore list after doing this, from next day my alarm clock started working normally. And now it is working perfectly. So I think you should also try this trick. It will definitely works for you also and you will be to free as soon as possible. So please let me know.

I was also having the same problem and my alarm application. But after searching on so many sites I finally I get the solution for that. First go to Alarm then select the set the snooze timer in that change the snooze time and save that. After doing that I didn’t find any problem with that and now my alarm is working properly. I think you should also try this solution it will solve your problem also. So just try this once and let me know whether It worked for you or not?

Thank you so much. I have tried your solution and now my alarm is working fine. I have just added the alarm to ignore list as you said me in your post. After that I didn’t face any problem with alarm. Even the changing the snooze timer is also a good idea. It also make difference to solve my problem. I really appreciate your useful post for solving my problem. Now mobile and alarm is working absolutely perfectly.