Thread: After doing hard reset on HTC HD2 unable to recognize my network

After doing hard reset on HTC HD2 unable to recognize my network

Hello friends I am using HTC HD 2. Because of some reason I have done hard reset on my mobile. After completing the reset, all the things worked fine but my mobile phone is not recognizing my network. And it says my phone is off. In my memory card everything works fine MUSIC, Photos and Documents. But I am not able to make calls or send messages and also not able to use internet. Please if you have any idea then please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: After doing hard reset on HTC HD2 unable to recognize my network

As you are saying that your mobile is not recognizing the network after doing the reset. That is why I suggest you to first check you mobile phone that it is not in Flight mode or in air plane mode. Because in flight mode mobile stopped using network its only allows you to listen music and file transfer. First check this if this is not activated then try to remove sim card and check it with some other sim card so you can easily understand what is the problem, with that.

Ok as you told me to check about my mobile phone status and as you have said it should not be in flight mode but even after that also I turned on the flight mode and turn it off again because normally after turning off the flight mode it search for the network but it doesn’t help. After that I also tried to check by removing my sim card. If I insert some other sim card on my HTC desire then also it not recognizing the network. That is why I think there is something wrong with my mobile phone only. If you have any idea to fix this problem then please reply me with your answer

If you are still facing the same problem again and again even after trying the all possible things to solve this problem then I think you should look for your mobiles software upgrade which will solve your issue almost 99% but before going for the software upgrade I think you should first take the back up of all your data. Because in software upgrade there is chance of lose the data. You can get your software upgrade from its official site. I hope this will fix your issue.

Hey thank you so much for your help as you told me that I should go for software upgrade. At that time I took the backup of all my data and I tried to upgrade the software form internet but I was not able to upgrade the software but after that I straight away visited the gallery and there they have done all the corrections in my mobile. And now I am not facing any problem with my phone. So I really appreciate your help. Your reply were very useful to me

Hi friends I have purchased the HTC HD2 and now I want know that is there any issues with the phone after doing hardest of the phone? Because I have done hard reset of my phone because of some issues but after resetting the mobile normally all the things were working fine but my mobile was unable to recognize the network. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile ? is there any case of missing any file in my mobiles system file