Thread: How to open *.txt email attachment in HTC HD2

How to open *.txt email attachment in HTC HD2

I am using HTC HD2 mobile phone using internet in this phone is such a great experience but I have one problem with Email. When I try to open .txt email attachments in mobile it doesn’t allow me to open that thing. Before that I was having I phone 3gsand in that phone I was able to open this emails without having any problem but I don’t know how to open this emails in HTC HD2. If anyone who knows how to solve this problem then please reply mr because this emails are very important for me to complete my all official work. Please reply me with your suggestion.

Re: How to open *.txt email attachment in HTC HD2

I have read you problem and according to that I have done some research. After doing research regarding your problem finally I came to know that you can open your all emails which have .txt extensions with the help of inbuilt MS office mobile program. Try this solutions I think it will be helpful to you and after doing that you will able to start your works again. If you are still having the same problem then please let me know. I will help you with more replies.

Thank you for your help. After reading that I can open the emails having .txt extensions I am very happy for that. as you have told me to try my mails openings MS office mobile. But please tell me in MS office hoe to open my emails. Because I have never used MS mobile office before that. That is why I don’t have much knowledge about that. If you can help me with proper procedure or steps then it will be vey helpful for me, so please reply me with proper solutions

As you have requested for steps regarding the opening mails through MS office mobile. I will help you with steps which you needs to follow.
    • First start the MS OFFICE mobile on your HTC HD2
    • After that in MS OFFICE select the MS word. Once MS word gets started now open the file which you want.

You can open any files from other extension like .DOC, .DOCX and TXT files.

If you are still not able to open the EMAILS then I suggest you to check your version of .txt file in which file was made. And after that try to save it as word 2007 version, or a some recent versions. Now try to open in MS OFFCIE it will allow you to open this emails. And also you will be ableto read your all your important emails without any problems. Hope my tricks will be help full to you. And you will be able to solve your problem. Please let me know whether this trick works for you or not?

Hey thank you so much for your amazing tricks. After watching your post I have done exactly same steps according to your post. And after doing all those steps now I am able to read all important emails. Now I can manage all my office work on my mobile and also ends and receive emails alsio. Actually I am a school teacher and that is why I need to keep updating my children’s grade. If I am not able to open the emails then I cannot complete my half of the work. But now my problem is solved. Thank you again.