Thread: Unable to install driver on Windows Phone 7

Unable to install driver on Windows Phone 7

I am using the HDC HD7 of windows phone 7. I have small issue on this HDC HD7. I am not able to install driver on mine HDC HD7. First I have plug in the Zune, and continued functioning for several weeks. Then I plugged it into sync, and said it was installing drivers load and installation. It has continued in his absence since then. To begin, I just got my phone from the factory to ensure that there was a mechanical problem. I have no comment on them, but when I have it plugged into the same symptoms, so he did, in any case, to no avail. Presumably, this is not a hardware problem, however. Now I don’t how to install diver. Please can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to install driver on Windows Phone 7

Hey, I had the same problem with HTC seven trophy, you just do soft reset after closing the session logged in stock again on my phone, and click on downloads. Then I tap and hold on the particular application, then choose retry. This trick has done for me and I was able to download the full application and other application I know he's taking WP7 but maybe it's a problem with Zune and arranged after soft reset and then re-enter the market. Hope this works for you.

Hi this problem is faced by many Zune users and GT; I have some suggestions you might go to work for you. Did you soft reset on the phone just to switch off and after a minute or restarting. And also the trading session and log in again. This may be a minor service problem, follow these steps completely under can get rid of this issue. Only implement these measures. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to update your marketplace and after that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: firs close the all application on your windows phone and after that go to the windows phone start screen. Now on the windows phone start screen choose the Marketplace and after that make tap or hit on that and then click on the updates. Now here you will get the all application updates and under that update all application and after that go through your issue.