Thread: Windows phone 7: Marketplace Application Update Error code c101a24b

Windows phone 7: Marketplace Application Update Error code c101a24b

Hello everyone, I have small issue on the windows phone 7. Recently I have tried to download the applications from the zune marketplace but during that time I have got the error message. which was the installation of applications for the Zune phone connected to USB and not were being installed around the phone, when he tried to get applications to the marketplace over the phone or new applications, downloading applications and even update existing applications, I was always getting a Message as follows: - There is a problem completing your order. Try again later. Error Code: C101A24B. Can anyone suggest on this topic.

Re: Windows phone 7: Marketplace Application Update Error code c101a24b

I am using LG-E900 and have trouble downloading or updating function on the phone as an alternative of market window 7. I manage to download a few applications at first, but later could not. Every time I try to download or upgrade, I receive an error message "There is a problem completing your order Please try again later Error Code: C101a24b". Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the below steps: first go to the Windows Phone Start screen and under that make select on the Marketplace. Now on the Marketplace make tap and then choose the updates. Once hit on the updates you will get the app updates list and under that update all application individually one by one. Once you finish this, now go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your all issue. to do this you need to follow the below steps: first close the all application on the Windows Phone and after that on the Windows Phone start screen go to the Games Collection or Application List. Now once you get this on make press or tap on that icon and after that you will get the option on drop down. Now under that select the uninstall on the drop down box. Now once finish the uninstall go to the market place and after that find the application and then install it. I hope this will help you.

I would like to recommend you to following step s and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: first go to the windows phone start screen and under that make hit on the setting menu. Now on the setting menu make hit on the Internet Explorer. Now on the Internet Explorer you need to make check mark on the Allow cookies on my phone. Now once you finished this go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

Sometimes I have problems with the market too. In most cases when the switch from Wifi to 3G, I am unable to open the market and gives me similar errors. But simply restart the phone works perfect. As for the installation of the Zune application, do not know what the pattern is, but when your system does not immediately appear on my phone, but after a certain period of time smiling. We hope that these errors are fixed in the update entry.