Thread: Main menu background color does not gets changed in Samsung wave

Main menu background color does not gets changed in Samsung wave

Hello everyone I just wanted to report this problem with you and hence I have come here. Well the problem is that I am unable to change the main menu background color of the Samsung wave and I would like to know why is that I am not able to change it and hence I want some response from your side. So do you have any suggestions on what should be done here. In case you know the method for changing the background color of the Samsung wave then please do let me know about it.

Re: Main menu background color does not gets changed in Samsung wave

It would be nice to know whether which wave model are you using and so we can advice you accordingly on that so do reveal your samsung wave model number so that we would get to know more about the phone. I would also like to know if you have not tried with some other themes for changing the background of the main menu. I think that will also be a useful option for you. So do try out with that as well. That’s my suggestion for you do work on it accordingly.

The thing is that I am using the Samsung wave 525 and I need to change the main menu color and not the themes of the phone,. I know by changing the background color will definitely change the color of the background as well but I want to know how to change the main menu background color. So can you give me some more suggestions for the problem in which I am in. please do read the question properly before you answer something.

See the main menu background color is fixed and it is not changeable at all. The developers that make theme for the TouchWiz 3.0 models do not support the change of main menu background color because of some LCD characteristics and also the battery life of the phone it is been feature that you do not have the freedom of changing the main menu background color of Samsung wave phones. So I hope you have got the point that I have made here.

Ok, got the point that you have made here thanks for reminding me about the same I was not aware of it your suggestions did really help me . so thanks a lot for that little help that you have given me appreciate your efforts for helping me out with the issue. Several efforts from my side went futile and hence i think its not worth talking about it. Thanks for giving the useful information to me.

Naughty Re: Main menu background color does not gets changed in Samsung wave

i solved this problem wave 525 black menu background

SAMSUNG WAVE 525 HOW TO MAKE BLACK MENU BACKGROUND

HERE IT IS FIRST GO TO samsung wave site
    [/URL]
    THEN DOWNLOAD MULTILOADER v5.62 AND BPF_V2.1.pfs
    ok then

remove the sim and memory card of your phone. Press volume up key, camera key and lock key. until a screen appears saying DOWNLOAD.
    then connect your phone to your pc.
    and the open multiloader and check lsi6410
    and den check on full donwload.
    click on last option that is PFS. and den choose the file providedin 3 post.
    and den click on download.
    You are done..

PLZ NOTE : NEVER TRY TO DO SOMETHING NEW WITH THESE SOFTWARES THANKS