Thread: Printing from HTC Evo

Printing from HTC Evo

As the title suggesting what I am going to ask over here. Well I am having HTC Evo. I am looking to print emails from the mobile phone of mine. i am totally not having any idea how can I get the requirement of mine. let me know if you are having any specific solution to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Printing from HTC Evo

I want to know some basic information regarding the computer and printer which you are using. Tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours.? Which printer you are using currently? Do you have updated all the drivers and all the necessary software on the computer? Answer the above mentioned thing so that I can tell you about the possible solution which you can apply to fix the problem of yours.

As far as I am knowing there is only one solution is available to meet the requirement of yours. Well I meant to say you need to install third party application software on the computer of yours. personally I recommend that you should get the PrinterShare from the official website. you should download and install the same on the phone of yours. There are free as well as paid version of this application is available. I am hoping that PrinteShare would help you out to meet the requirement of yours.

You can use PrinterShare Mobile to print documents from the supported smartphone like iPhone or Android based phone. It will automatically detects the supported the Wi-Fi printer and it also provides to the access to the printer just one click away. This particular software can be used by the person who is not having technical knowledge regarding the computer. so I am sure that you will not have any issue when you are using PrinterShare. let me know experience of yours about the same.

Well whenever you are supposed to printing from the phone all the printout information is securely sent over the internet by using the PrinterShare service to the target service. You can also make an attempt to optimize the print data flow. You can use the printout over the LAN if your phone and printer are on the same printer. Personally I recommend that you should use Wi-Fi connection for printing from the mobile phone of yours.

I want to say thanks to all of you for replying with the proper solution over here. Well I really loved the PrinterShare software. Currently I am using the free version of the software and I am looking to purchase the premium version of this particular software. If any of the users is having the same requirement like me then I will surely recommend to use PrinterShare to get the requirement.