Thread: Samsung Wave S8500 with Flash Lite 3.1 support

Samsung Wave S8500 with Flash Lite 3.1 support

Hello friends I have come here to just inform you all that the latest Samsung Wave S8500 does comes with a flash lite support that will allow you to do enormous tasks such as browsing some high definition videos and other native API integration. So that’s what I wanted to inform you all. Now in case you need more information on the subject then I would advice you to visit the official website of Samsung and confirm it from there only. In case you need to add something here then please do add it.

Re: Samsung Wave S8500 with Flash Lite 3.1 support

Hello everyone I am new here and I would like to ask something here. Well the thing is that my browser does not support any flash videos in spite of having the flash lite support. Well I just want to know why is that happening? is there any problem with my browser or is it some problem with the application itself. Also I want to know which version of the application would be suitable with the S8500? Can you all please help me.

See the latest version of flash lite that works very well with the Samsung Wave S8500 is Flash Lite 3.1 and I don’t think so there is any other version which is made available for the Samsung wave phones and I think this si the one which works very well with the Samsung wave phones. With the problem that you are in I would advise you to have a proper check with the browser of the phone and I think that will be a good option for you, that’s what I want to tell you. Do have a look at all the suggestions that I have given you here and let me know if that works or not.

I would advice you to uninstall the flash support that you are using and then again re install the flash in the phone and I am sure that would be a good thing to do so. As such the flash does works very well with the phone but since it is not working well in your case re installing and installing it again would not be a bad idea to opt for, so that’s what I am suggesting you. Just for a change have a look at this suggestion and I am sure it will benefit you.

Ok, thanks for the advice I will have to try with either of the two options that you all have suggested here and let’s see if any of them works for me. So thanks a lot for the suggestions that you all have given here and i am very grateful that you all have taken some interest on the problem of mine and recommended me some useful solutions for me. So thanks a lot for that. Really three cheers for your efforts that you all have took for me.