Thread: How to find the widget size for Samsung wave 525,533,723

How to find the widget size for Samsung wave 525,533,723

Well, I am trying to port the widget for phones like Samsung wave 525,533,723and every time I do this is get an error message saying that the widget is too big. Ok, I need to know what is the maximum widget size that I should apply in order to connect my widget with the Samsung wave, I have specified the model numbers and rest all what information do you need please inform me about that and let me know as soon as possible. Do not forget to answer my query as well.

Re: How to find the widget size for Samsung wave 525,533,723

Yes I would definitely like to help you in such situation if you ask me more details about the wave specifications then let me tell you that try adjusting the width to 400px and the height to 199px this is the common widget size followed by the Samsung wave phones and hence I am advising you the same on that, so do have a look at all the suggestions that I have given you and work on it accordingly and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Yes that’s the common widget sizes specified by everyone and I must say that you all must have a look at them and follow the advises accordingly. The above solutions are the most appropriate of them all and hence I think it is better to try the width as 400px and the height as 199px. Personally even I have searched a lot for the recommended widgets size and the result is the one that I have given you here. Hope you liked the suggestion.

According to me do have a chat with the Samsung support staff about the problem and ask some suggestions from them. They will be having a good knowledge about the recommended widgets size for the wave families and hence they will advice you for that, so I think it’s the most recommended and the simple solution for all of you. So do have a talk with them and I hope that you will get the solution from them. So I hope you have got my advice and do the necessary changes accordingly.

Ok, thanks for the solution that you have given me and I am very grateful that I did get the solution at the first attempt, I was trying some different combination's here and that did not work for me at all. That time I thought of asking the question with you all and you all did responded well. So thanks a ton for the help and the necessary suggestions that you all have given me. Nice to see a positive result for me, I am really very happy about it.