Thread: Samsung Wave emulator screen size is not proper

Samsung Wave emulator screen size is not proper

I recently downloaded the widget SDK and just wanted to test it with an application. Now after some days I again tested it with an application the wave emulator size is not so encouraging and hence it is not giving the desired results. It is not giving the proper size as it should do so tell me what I should do in such a case. Can you suggest me something here. If you have any solutions then do let me know about it as I am waiting for your solutions.

Re: Samsung Wave emulator screen size is not proper

Well there is a simple solution in your case what you should do is just press the ctrl button and then after that scroll the mouse button. It will definitely work. The screen size will get adjusted and so will the emulator size so that’s my solution for you. Do work on it accordingly. I am sure that is the answer for your query. In case if it does not work for you then make sure that you inform us about that so that we can think of some alternate solutions for you. So first go ahead and try with the suggestions that I have given you.

Let me tell you that using the above suggestion will not increase the emulator size but only the screen size. So the suggestion that you have suggested will not work for increasing the emulator size but it will only increase the screen size. So that’s what I wanted to say it you all. I knew ctrl+ mouse scroll button is used to increase the screen size what other suggestions can you suggest me such that it will increase the emulator screen size.

Just try switching to the different portraits and it will be very helpful. See if you get some changes from there or not. If you get some changes then it is well and good for you. See if you can find the flip screen option in the menu and if you are able to find it then click on it and the screen size will get changed accordingly. So these are the two options that you can work on. Make the necessary changes and I am sure it will be beneficial for you.

Ok, thanks for recommending the solution for me. Well let me tell you that it did work out for me and thanks a lot for that. I am grateful that you all have given some positive result for me and it is very heartening to see that many number of responses coming, thanks a lot for that. Now I just want to inform you all that my problem has been finally solved. Now i am really very happy with the final outcome.