Thread: External speaker not working in HTC HD2

External speaker not working in HTC HD2

HTC HD2 Smartphone I bought in the last week. This is the first wider screen smart phone in the market. Its screen size is to be 4.3 inch touch screen and it also the firstly ever multi touch screen smart phone. This smart phone was the one of the popular cell phone which provides the HTC sense and Toshiba CPU. But now I had little bit upset about this smart phone. Within one month, the external speaker did not work very well. This external speaker does not generate sound. I need help to solve this issue.

Re: External speaker not working in HTC HD2

Exactly same kind of issue occurred in mine cell phone. See, that time I think that the external speaker is not work because I had only connect it onto the that cell phone but later on when I connect this speaker onto the other cell phone then I see that this speaker is works relay well without loss any sound quality. Then I checked the port of the cell phone and I found the defect on it and then I replace this port of the cell phone. I think you need to try this solution. It could be possible that the error is to be solved.

I think you had tried to connect the other type of external speaker which is not come with the cell phone at the time of purchasing. In this case you need to check the configurations of this external speaker. The configuration of the speaker tells you that whether this speaker supports the cell phone configurations or not. See, if the type of external speaker had same port connections but different configurations then it doesn’t supports the cell phone. If it is not supported then replace it with the other one.

Hey you need to firstly check the cable connections of this external speaker which is connected to the cell phone. Sometimes it could be happens that there is loose connections presents in the cell phone and the external speaker. In that case, you need to replace these connections with the proper connections. You can do this using the manual of the speaker. Then I it could be possible that the trouble you had faced is might be solved.

Hey, the same kind of smart phone I had bought in the last week and still there is no issue occurred in this cell phone. See, I had taken the care of this cell phone. This cell phone works really well and the sound quality generates this cell phone is to be so good. Hey the cell phone you purchased is just one month older and hence your phone is to be in the warranty period. Then immediately contact the service provider. They will change this external speaker and you got the new external speaker.

The smart phone you purchased is really nice and the configuration of this cell phone is so well. The trouble occurred in your cell phone is to be because it might be possible that the defect presents in this speaker. Hence you need to try the other speaker which is compatible with the HTC HD2 smart phone. There are several speaker presents in the market which is compatible with the HTC HD2 cell phone such as Sony Ericsson MBS-200, MPS 100 and so on. Hence try this I think it helps you to enjoy the sound quality.