Thread: Unable to boot Acronis True Image disc in Asus Eee PC 1001p

Unable to boot Acronis True Image disc in Asus Eee PC 1001p

Have any of you 1001p users over there been ready to utilize the Acronis True Image boot disc to successfully make a representation? I made a bootable USB key with the boot disc creation product in ATI 2010 and was equipped to boot my 1001p up on it to a point...but it gets to a certain part of the boot procedure and I actually get a dark screen...never get the GUI to make the representation. In the same vein...what disc imaging product have you had victory with concerning imaging the 1001p? Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Unable to boot Acronis True Image disc in Asus Eee PC 1001p

In the event that my 1000HG is too special, then this will make no sense. I utilize Acronis TI 2010 on 3 unexpected PCs, incorporating the 1000HG. It boots actually fine. When I stacked any viable s/w when a clean Windows XP fixes, I instituted Acronis to start with, and composed visualization, then afterward booted from the CD (conveyable DVD drives) to make certain the visualizations could work. It works fine. I've been considering putting it on a 4 GB blaze head with Win to Flash, but haven't yet. Since that is negative, I'll report it here.

I suspect that you need to establish the application, I build a CD save plate and utilize my Ex CD Drive to boot from the disc and after that I am able to utilize this App. Make the representation, the boot loader and its finished. It should not work through windows, conceivably the fresher form will. Or I believe that you need to unequivocally switch off Eee, evacuate electric cell and mains head,-unscrew several sinks lowest part plate-evacuate lowest part plate-unscrew several more limited screws on old SSD, uproot old SSD, fit late 32G SSD, reinstate a few more limited screws to keep it down, supplant bottom plate, displace several screws, refit electric storage device. And I am hoping that the problem will be definitely solved.

I've been endeavoring to distinguish an exchange illustration when before getting my eee. Take keep of that and I had an old double of Acronis True Image 9 on a better PC. Constructed a boot CD, dropped that into the USB CDR I got on eBay for the eee, booted as a matter of fact fine ... existed out the routine, sharp it to the SDHC card, 20 instants later, it went down the whole 2.3gb ... despite I'm now transferring it via satellite to the NAS on my home LAN. Got to fondness 802.11g and I am unquestionably captivated by that.

We utilize Acronis 11 here taking care of business, the layering appears to work a part preferable in the more current forms, the downside is that you should be utilizing either the same form or more fantastic to get the plate representations to work. This was the first thing I did to my Eee PC when I got it at launch was lose off a virginity Acronis representation. It's totally the just approach to go. You actually require a good SDHC card. I got one of the ones recorded in the Wiki and have went down and restored my Eee numerous times from it utilizing Acronis with no situations.

It gives Windows NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 full access to Linux Ext2 volumes (peruses access and composes access). This would be helpful assuming that you have fixed both Windows and Linux as a double boot earth on your PC. Since you presently have Windows running and you grasp that you require some documents for your work which you have archived on an Ext2 volume of your Linux instatement, you no longer need to close down Windows and boot Linux!

It fixes a unadulterated part mode index framework driver Ext2fs.sys, which as a matter of fact augments the Windows working framework to combine the Ext2 record framework. Forasmuch as it is shown on the same product layer at the Windows NT managing framework guts similar to the sum total of the local record framework drivers of Windows for example NTFS, FASTFAT, or CDFS for Joliet/ISO CD-ROMs), all requisitions can access straight to Ext2 volumes. Ext2 volumes get drive letters case in point O . Records and registries of an Ext2 volume show up in document dialogs of all provisions. There is no requiring duplicating records from or to Ext2 volumes so as to go with them.