Thread: Syncing contacts and calendars using Microsoft Outlook in HTC HD7

Syncing contacts and calendars using Microsoft Outlook in HTC HD7

I am having HTC HD7 from past couple of days. Well I am looking to sync my Microsoft Outlook contact and calendar with the phone of mine. I have searched on the Google but I was unable to find relevant to the requirement of mine. Let me know how I can get this particular requirement of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Syncing contacts and calendars using Microsoft Outlook in HTC HD7

Well looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should go for Outlook Connector to get the requirement of yours. this particular tool will help you to sync all the selected contacts and calendar entries with the Windows Live. From where you will be able to sync with the phone of yours. Also you can go for the thing like Exchange server or something like third party application to get the requirement of yours.

I am unable to figure out why I am unable to sync all the folder of the computer of mine. Well I am having the HTC HD7 and it’s a Windows Phone 7. Also I am having Windows based operating system on the computer of mine. I was hoping that I would be able to same because both the computer and phone are having Windows based operating system. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

I think I know why the thing which you are looking to have is not possible. Microsoft is looking to move into the clouds where all the documents and medias of yours are not on the single hard drive. that is the way you will be able to sync with the multiple devices and also you can access the data from anywhere without tethering the computer of yours. you need some time to become used to of this particular thing which I have mentioned over here.

Using Outlook Hotmail Connector you will be able to view the Windows Live Hotmail contacts in the Outlook Express. You will be able to take the advantage of the advanced contact management features which the outlook offers. It also gives you Business card view, Instant Search and ability to sort the contacts by the different condition like location or category. Also if you have done any changes in the contact information the Outlook will automatically sync the web version of the Windows Live Hotmail Account.

Well the basic idea of the Microsoft is to moving people from the local sync to the cloud that is all the information of yours should be stored on the somewhere at the secure place rather than that of storing the same on the computer. the most benefit of this particular concept would be you will be able to access the information of yours from the any of the device which you authorize. The only disadvantage is you will not have control.

You can get the following benefits when you are supposed to synchronize calendar using Outlook connector.
    • You will be able to view the tasks and flagged messages under the appointments on the day.
    • You can organize the appointment on the basis of the custom color categories.
    • You can overlay multiple calendars.