Thread: Samsung wave’s theme background giving weird results

Samsung wave’s theme background giving weird results

I have one small problem with the Samsung wave and this time the problem is with the background of the Samsung wave theme background. Well the problem is that Samsung wave’s theme background gives different background results everytime I check for the result. So that’s what the problem that I was talking to you. So what do you think about the issue and do let me know as soon as possible. Since I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

Re: Samsung wave’s theme background giving weird results

Yes the same is the problem with me as well. It is a common problem with the wave users and the developers have said that they will solve it as soon as possible. So as of now we can wait and watch till the problem gets solved as soon as possible. I had a talk with the Samsung people about the situation and they have said that they are looking in the matter and will solve it in the next update. So that’s the information that I would like to give it to you.

Yes I think the next update of the operating system will solve the issue as soon as possible. Try to look for the updates and I am sure that it will solve the problem do look for the updates and I am sure it will do the trick for you. So that’s what I have to say in this situation. You all do not understand the importance of the update so that’s what I have to say here do keep your phone updated it will help you in staying away from such situation. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

I think in such situation it is best to have a talk with the Samsung people about the situation they will surely be able to give some insightful solutions in this problem, so do have a talk with them and I am sure that will bring much needed help for you all. Since they will be having a good knowledge about the situation in which you are in and they will advice you accordingly. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Ok, i was not knowing about that and by the way thanks everyone for reminding about the same. I was thinking that the menu background color can be changed and hence i was attempting several methods by which i would be able to change the background color. Anyways now it is not possible all my attempts went futile. We cannot do anything about it. Anyways thanks for the useful information that you have given me.