Thread: Camera review turns black screen in Samsung Galaxy Tab

Camera review turns black screen in Samsung Galaxy Tab

Yes guys this particular application is not working in my Samsung galaxy tab and it is giving me some black some images of whatever I click. So it is really worst happening now with my Samsung galaxy tab, at first every time when I used to click pictures it used to make review on that Image but sadly the application is not working at all. So tell me what should I do in such situation. Suggest me some solutions that I can try out here.

Re: Camera review turns black screen in Samsung Galaxy Tab

Try changing the height and the width of the pixels from the settings and then see if you can set the image quality properly or not. See its an application problem, so you cannot do much about it. So better do not worry about it go ahead and change the settings accordingly and let us know if you have got the results that you were looking for. I think it must do in case if it does not then do get back to me we will try and make some changes in it.

Well I have got a code for you, just try adjusting the width and the height of the image that you have clicked with this code and then see if you are getting the appropriate result.
    Code:
    public void surfaceChanged(SurfaceHolder holder, int format, int w, int h) {
            try{
                Camera.Parameters param = mCamera.getParameters();
                mCamera.setPreviewDisplay(camaSurfaceHolder);
                int widPi = dm.widPi;
                int heiPi = dm.heiPi;
                try{              
      param.setPreviewSize(widPi, heiPi);
                    param.setPictureSize(widPi, heiPi);
                } catch (Exception e){
                    Log.e(TAG, e.getMessage());
                }
                mCamera.setParameters(param);
                mCamera.startPreview();
            } catch (IOException e){
                Log.e(TAG, e.getMessage());
            }
        }
    Just try out with the above coding and let me know if it works or not.

See if you are having problem with the application then it is best advisable to remove that application and then install the application again. See if that helps or not. See there may be a possibility that the application must not be working and hence it is giving you such problem. So that’s why I am suggesting you this solution who knows you might get with the desired result. In case if works then let me know about it, it would be great to hear some positive response from your side.

If none of the solutions did not work out with you then it is better to have a talk with the android customer support about this issue they will advice you accordingly on the situation and that might help. Just go and report the problem to them I am sure they will advice you something on the issue. So I hope you have got the necessary information that you were looking for. Go ahead and have a talk with them and let us know if that helped or not.

Thanks for the information but sorry to say none of the solutions did work for me. I also tried adjusting the width and the height of the images with that coding but that also did not help me much. Even tried uninstalling the application and then installed it again but none of them helped me. So I am expecting some more solutions from you all. So can you recommend me something more, if you have any help for me then please do recommend me something more.