Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab not working after changing the orientation mode in browser

Samsung Galaxy Tab not working after changing the orientation mode in browser

I have noticed that while I am working in the Samsung galaxy tab and whenever u try to change the orientation mode of the Samsung tab to the landscape one then the screen gets changed and it moves directly to the connection screen of the android. Well there’s nothing much that I would like to complain about this tablet because the tablet is superb and I love it, there is just a small error in it which I decided to ask it with you all, so any suggestions that you would like to give it to me then please do mention here.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab not working after changing the orientation mode in browser

Well as such we have not come across this problem in our Samsung galaxy tablet, it seems it has go to that screen in order to save the changes that you have done. So to be on the safe side just turn off your tablet and then start it again, so that we will get the desired result. So that’s what I have to say here and do the necessary changes on the things that I have suggested here. It will help you. So do follow my advice and I am sure it will be of very much helpful for you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab not working after changing the orientation mode in browser

Yes he is absolutely right and I think you must follow the suggestions that he has given. So when it goes to the connection screen have you tried with the connection process, it Is just that when you have changed the portrait of your browser it will take some time to get adjusted to that portrait so it is that it wants to start again, so it goes to the connection process again. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. It is not a major issue so just sit back and relax.

Upgrading your tablet will be of very much need for you. So do upgrade it with the latest version of the operating system that you will be having in the internet. Sometimes it does happen that there are some glitches in the existing operating system that you are using, so it is always better to have your operating system upgraded with the latest version, it will definitely would be of great help for you, so that’s my advice for you, do work on it and implement it accordingly.

See if none of the solutions are working for you then in such instances it is always best to have a talk with the Samsung support staff about the issue they would be the perfect persons in such situation to answer your queries. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here. They will be having a lot of information about the glitches in the working of the smartphone. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here, so do make the necessary changes here.

Thanks for reminding about that and thanks a ton for the help that you all have given here and I must say that it has really helped me a lot and has made me realize that I must take more detailed reading of my phone’s problem. You all have done that so thanks a lot for the help that you all have provided here. I am Really very happy with the positive results that i have got here. So thanks a lot for that.