Thread: HTC HD7 is keep sending text to people

HTC HD7 is keep sending text to people

I am having HTC HD7 from past couple of months. Well I am getting really frustrating problem with this particular phone. The phone of mine is keep sending message to the randomly. Also the phone of mine is seems to be freezing when I am typing text on the message on the phone of mine. I am unable to find out whether this issue is associated with the software or hardware of the device. Any help to solve the matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HTC HD7 is keep sending text to people

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should go for doing soft reset. Well in soft reset we are supposed to turn on and turn off the phone of yours. this thing is helpful in the situation when the phone of yours is become unresponsive. In case the pressing the Power button did not helps you out then you need to remove the battery from the phone and reinsert the same after few minute.

If the Soft reset was unable to solve the matter then you need to do Factory reset on the phone of yours. well it would return the phone of yours to the state when it was first time turned on.
    1. You need to use the following steps to do factory reset.
    2. You have to go for Menu and look for Settings.
    3. In Settings menu and tap on the Privacy and then go for Factory Reset.
    4. In Factory data reset menu you need to go for Reset Phone and simply tap on the Erase everything.

I am suspecting the thing which you have mentioned over here would be happening due to virus attack on the phone of yours. So I personally recommend that you should get a good antivirus software on the mobile phone of yours. you should install and update with the latest definition and perform a virus scan on the device of yours. Let me know whether it helped you our or not so that I can tell you about the further steps to solve the problem of yours.

I am not sure that the thing which I am going to mentioned would be helpful to you or not but at least you should try the same. Well I am suggesting that you should go for upgrading the firmware of the phone of yours. You need to back up all the data before performing the firmware upgrade on the phone of yours. Once you have done with the firmware upgrade you need to restore the backup on the phone memory.

Well I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to hardware of the phone itself. Hence I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Well make sure that your device should not have any physical damage. If your device is having any physical damage then the service warranty of the device would be void.