Thread: Dell Latitude D610: Toshiba Bluetooth evaluation period expired

Dell Latitude D610: Toshiba Bluetooth evaluation period expired

I have a D610 Laptop with included Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Newly, I have been receiving this popup: "Thank you for evaluating the Bluetooth heap for Windows via Toshiba. The evaluation time has expired. Please get a license for this edition of Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba." I had contacted Gold Support previous week and was asked to download or setup the driver from the support downloads site and after that download/install the patch too. That did not assist because it is at a standstill popping up on me! The Bluetooth manager does not arise while this popup illustrates. Does anybody else have this trouble?

Re: Dell Latitude D610: Toshiba Bluetooth evaluation period expired

I am not certain why that driver is given the error on the trial that on, as it seems to have the right version installed. Based on this, and past knowledge with the Bluetooth drivers in Latitudes, my recommendation would be to uninstall the software EBluetooth of your entire system (Add / Remove Programs, then when it completes then check Device Manager to ensure who refuse entries Bluetooth, eliminating them if they are) after that, with no rebooting, re-install the A15 and the patch if you need it.

I have essentially the similar trouble utilizing a D600 and I appeal your note or feedback similarly. I had been utilizing the Toshiba stack/driver on a D600 and it stopped functioning later than evaluation phase. I had thought that Dell had not acquired from Toshiba and released to Dell users a certify for the Toshiba stack, but ahead running the installer R115564 I saw that it was planned to install the Toshiba stack. I ensued but the install unsuccessful and terminated with a message that no chipset was established.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. I am having the similar problem with latitude D510. There is a support bulletin at Toshiba which says the error can emerge while Toshiba stack is utilized with non-Toshiba hardware and their suggestion is to utilize the Bluetooth software presented by the manufacturer. Well in this stuff we are all utilizing dell-provided software (that occurs to utilize Toshiba stack).

I have a Dell D630 with XP pro. It is as well saying that the Toshiba Bluetooth stack has terminated. This occurred later than utilizing the Dell recovery disk and Dell driver disks. I was obligatory to uninstall them as they would not function one time expired. At first I thought I had misfortunately installed the "Toshiba" drivers mistakenly (but I didn’t memorize how) so I went to the Dell web site, place in my Service Tag and downloaded the most recent drivers. To My shock they are as well "Toshiba" branded.

Utilized the, Add or Remove in Settings, Control Panel and after that removed the directory shaped by R167661. Rebooted D630 laptop. Downloaded the R167661 Toshiba Bluetooth Stack software and setup it. Pursued the prompt for rebooting laptop at closing stages of installation and guess what "Thank you for evaluating the Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba. The evaluation time has terminated. Please get a license for this edition of Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba." error reappears.