Thread: Unable to connect Motorola defy to a computer

Unable to connect Motorola defy to a computer

It’s really annoying thing for me. Does anyone else have to switch their phone off and switch it back on each time they connect their phone to the computer using USB cable? It’s really irritating and if I can’t discover a solution I am taking it reverse to T-Mobile. Anyone else here has this type of problem? Or anyone have any solution for this problem? Please help me out from this irritating and annoying trouble.

Re: Unable to connect Motorola defy to a computer

I am having the similar trouble, I just got the phone today and while I had it plugged into my PC, I observed it had switched off on me and wouldn’t turn back on till I take away the battery and turned it on another time. Then later on while it wasn't joined to my computer it aimlessly turned off without knowing me. I called T-mobile and they went via troubleshooting with me and only whispered if it keeps occurrence to call them back. I just got this phone later than having all the troubles with the Cliq, this looks like a truly nice phone, I don’t wish to have to exchange it out.

I have the similar trouble. Every time I need to connect to computer by USB I need to reboot, or else the computer doesn't recognize the device. Later than a reboot of phone, the whole thing works well, so I am assuming the exact drivers are all installed (and I have reinstalled sometimes anyhow). If I go to Mediashare and attempt to decide 'Copy files', the 'Enable memory card management’, is grayed out. Selecting sync doesn't work either. The SD card is the new 2 GB which was built-in with the phone.

When you attempted it on a different computer what occurred? While you obtain your error message have you gone into Device Manager on your computer and seemed for a USB error? And you did attempt a dissimilar USB port? That error message you received is one that Windows all the time puts up with there's a problem connecting, but it can at a standstill be the error of the drivers on the computer. I obtained that message on my iPod a few days before. Switched USB ports and the trouble went away.

I just attempted one more port which I had previously attempted, first it gave similar error, but after that launched ‘establish new hardware wizard'. I allow the wizard perform its stuff; it said device installed, but it was not raised. I attempted mounting phone using Media Share, no fortune like earlier. Looked in Device Manager, it just says 'unknown device'. I then rebooted, connected well- mounted as removable disc; screening in device manager as mass storage device. Not anything new, but while I unplug and reconnect it won't recognize the phone another time. My phone does not contain a pre-installed task manager and I do not have single running.

I'm having this problem, but reset and master reset will not solve this problem! simply does not connect via USB, no matter, I think the fault lies in the software of yourself (no murderer task installed, or the device was embedded / hacked / modded ROM action only clean! and tried several cables are known it works!) does not have connectivity options on the phone and the PC does not recognize the new hardware connected, almost as if the phone is not asked and patterns of connection takes place.