Thread: Speaker volume is low in HTC HD7

Speaker volume is low in HTC HD7

Well this particular forum helped me number of time to solve the problem of mine. I am having HTC HD 7 from past couple of days. I am getting an issue with the speaker of this particular phone. Well I have found that the speaker of the phone is not working properly. The sound of the speaker is seems to be really low and its really annoying. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Speaker volume is low in HTC HD7

Looking at the situation you have provided over here I am suggesting you should try a soft reset and see whether there is any difference in the situation or not. In soft reset we need to simply restart the phone of mine. No data would be being erased in the process of soft reset so you did not worry about the same. If you are unable to restart the phone then you are supposed to remove the battery from the phone and reinsert the same after few minutes.

RajCrespin Guest

In this particular matter I am suggesting that you should go for factory reset. You can use the following instruction to do Factory reset on the phone of yours.
    1. You have to go for Menu from the Home Screen and then go for All Settings and then go for Systems and then look for the Storage.
    2. Enter the passcode for the confirmation and press Yes in order to proceed further

I am suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to firmware issue. Hence I recommend that you should go for upgrading the firmware of yours. Make sure that you should backup the data which you have stored on the phone memory doing the firmware upgrade. After finishing with the process of the firmware upgrade you can restore the backup in the phone memory. I am hoping that it will help you out.

There could be problem with the speaker of the phone itself. Hence I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center to get further help on this particular matter. Make sure that your device is not having any physical damage otherwise the service warranty which you are having would be void at all. I am sure the official service center would help you out to solve the problem of yours.