Thread: Call or message received no tone on Sony Ericsson xperia x10

Call or message received no tone on Sony Ericsson xperia x10

Hi all, I bought the new Xperia X10. Well, having some problems with my mobile phone. I've been using since 1 months and really enjoying it so far. I do not know what happened unpredictable. Basically what happens is that when the friend a call and receive a message, the phone will not let me know. No sound or vibration. It would be great if someone can help me and let me know any way for me to hear the message. Thanks in advance.

Re: Call or message received no tone on Sony Ericsson xperia x10

I guess it must have its configuration can change what was not a problem before and now it is. You can modify settings and after that see if the trouble is solve. Just go to the messaging application and after that go to the menu. In the menu go to settings and after that just give a mark in the notification to your liking as well. Follow the accurate and hopefully this will solve the problem.

Hey these things happen in everyday life. Simply turn the phone over and over. If luck is on their side and then just do something so simple will help you get the tone of the messages when calls are happening. Also, my recommendation is improved than taking the phone to purchaser on the phone is beneath guarantee. You will be notified and provide detailed information on what to do. I expect this will assist a lot to solve the problem.

I suggest that you should try to re-establish the firmware. You can update your mobile phone. Operation updates service, develop the stability of software. Thus, by updating the software, the ring back tone. It is extremely simple to utilize the update service, you supposed to run the application beginning the Internet you can download the installation files or folders and then download the file and proceed following the instructions that come into view.