Thread: What is the native wallpaper size for motorola defy

What is the native wallpaper size for motorola defy

I have just purchased MOTOROLA DEFY and that is amazing phone. I am trying to add some new wallpapers in my Motorola defy which is high definition because I normally use this on my Dell laptop in which I have windows 7. But when I copy it into my DEFY and try to set as a wallpaper then it is not allow me to do this. And it says file is to big to open. If you know any tricks to solve this problem then please let me know what to do. And what should be the proper wallpaper size for DEFY?

re: What is the native wallpaper size for motorola defy

In the Motorola DEFY the native image size is 960x854. And if you try large resolutions images in that then it will not allow you to set as a wallpaper because of resolution problem. If you want use this images as wallpaper then you need to crop the images from your laptop or your mobile device and after you crop the images then you can easily able to your images as a wallpaper. I hope this will be helpful to you and you will be able to set your image as wallpaper.

Ok now I understand thatafter watching your post I tried some images which have resolutions of 960x854 and I am able to set this images as wallpaper and it looks amazing in mobile screen but now I have one more question regarding Cropping the image according to mobile resolution. Please tell me how to crop the images or resize the images from laptop? Please reply me with proper steps. It will be very helpful to me and I will be thankful to you. So please reply me as soon as possible.

Ok as you want to know that how to crop the image from the laptop then please follow this steps.
    I
    • n your laptop First go to programs then select the MS office and then open MS picture manager.
    • In that open your image which you want to crop.
    • Then select the picture Tab from above menu tab then in picture tab select Crop option.
    • After that use the Cropping tool with the help of your mouse. And save it after you done.
    • Now copy this images in to your mobile device

hope this will be helpful to you.