Thread: Camera Quality and Zoom for Xperia X10 mini

Camera Quality and Zoom for Xperia X10 mini

Hi friends right now I am using the Nokia E90 and now I am looking to purchase new mobile phone. After going through so many mobile phones on internet I find one mobile which suits my budget and my required specifications. It is a sony ericsson Xperia mini. According to me and my needs I found this phone complete featured pack but one thing I have doubt about this mobile is for its camera quality and zooming ability. If anyone who can give proper information about that then please reply me.

re: Camera Quality and Zoom for Xperia X10 mini

I have read your question. As you said you are using nokia E90 and now you want to purchase new cell phone. If you are going to buy Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini then let me clear you one thing about Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini that this phone camera quality is very nice but you will not able to zoom in this phone that is only drawback for this phone. If you want to phone with the giving more priorities to camera then I suggest you to look for some other mobile otherwise this phone is good option for you.

Hey thank you for giving me idea about its camera quality. After reading your post about this now I am thinking to change my decision about buying this phone. But before I look for any new phone, If you can help me out by providing more information about camera of this mobile phone then it will be helpful for me as I am not totally giving priority to camera only there is so many other features which is also attractive. So please reply me with more details

As you have requested for more information on camera of Xperia X10mini then check this now as I said before there is no zooming option I this phone except that it is a 5 megapixel camera with photo flesh light which allows you to click pictures even in poor light conditions. It has autofocus option for optimal clearity. Then one more interesting feature called Geo-tagging with the help of this feature you can add the information about location where this picture was clicked. In video recording it will give you more light for better quality.

Hello friend I am using sony ericsson Xperia X10. I want know one thing about this phone. Whenever I try to click the pictures from my mobile phone I am not able to zoom. Now I don’t know that whether the ZOOM function is there or not? Please tell me is there zoom option in this phone, if yes then where is it? And If no then is there any other way to zoom the things. I really want to know that is there any case of defective device? Please reply me if anyone have any idea about this problem.

Hey it is not a defect in the phone. But problem is that sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini does not have ZOOM option. But if you want do zoom then I have one solution for that. You need ro download one vignette. This will help you to do the zoom in your camera and also gives you more features like self timer option and cam recorder. So hopefully my information will be helpful for you and you will be able to solve your problem without having any more issues.

Re: Camera Quality and Zoom for Xperia X10 mini

hey may i know how to use the geo-tagging feature in x10 mini pro camera......

Re: Camera Quality and Zoom for Xperia X10 mini

Yes i have got some steps for you do follow it and let me know whether it was helpful for you or not. So here goes the steps
    1) First switch on the camera, now switch it to the landscape mode.
    2) now go to the settings icon and from there scroll part of the navigation rocker pad and get to the settings list.
    3) Now scroll down and add position, Select.
    4) Now go to the highlight and then again select it.
    5) now after having done that a message will appear that you need a internet connection so click yes if you have already activated your 3G or gprs and the geo tagging will get started.