Thread: HTC Desire random and unexpected crashing

HTC Desire random and unexpected crashing

I truly wish to know what the people with zero troubles are doing with their phones which keep them from having any troubles. Even if you don't perform anything strange, I read you might at a standstill get difficulty from it. This is possibly simply luck of the draw and that's truly sick considering I and everybody else chose to pay like 400 euro for a trusted phone from one of the main brands in the world. I was hopeful they would far exceed iPhone’s and so and I appreciate if a company can’t mind of their weakest link/ cheap phones. However if they can’t even take care of their burliest link phones their overall dependability is close to not anything.

Re: HTC Desire random and unexpected crashing

I suppose it deeply depends while and where you purchase your phone how much it costs. It started of approximately 480 euro here as well after that became 430 Euros and currently it’s being sold for a 380 Euros. Just ensuring specs is a thing of the past it looks. I am utilized to checking quite upfront for all the troubles and so HTC Desires have but this trouble didn’t even show up till later than I began deeming specially for reboot troubles. Earlier than that I only came across little stuff like people having problem with the battery life and linking to their Bluetooth receivers and task killers and crap. One more reason why I should attempt harder to get the word out.

I took for decided that a Smartphone from a big company with high sales and standing won’t let down. I even experienced the phone in the store thinking how remarkably well and quick it works. Well to my surprise they have the major phone trouble I have ever encounter in my life. I think the bigger amount of people post on many forums later than noticing that HTC doesn’t take liability. Got to find a few more of those forums to post in and assist spread the word.

I am new to Android overall so I was hopeful for a few suggestions, tips, and so on for the trouble I am having. Received my HTC desire approximately 3 weeks before and when the primary few days it did occur to resume on its own, it just occurred one time or two times so didn't pay attention thinking it's the odd thing. (Actually I thought it had to do with the flash player and playing videos fixed in web pages). Any tips or suggestion would be much appreciated.

You necessitate to getting it replaced! I spent days attempting to resolve the trouble. Factory reset won't exertion; leaving the battery out won’t work. I attempted many dissimilar suggestions and finally sent it to HTC. They re-flashed the ROM and my HTC Desire is functioning flawlessly. I don't know if there is such a thing as a terrible flash, but a few of us look to have received phones with dishonest software. Not anything incorrect with the hardware on mine was establish and it is currently totally steady and quicker!

Just had my Desire restored. Fortunately I was 1-day within the 15-day return plan. Mine would shut down after that reboot, just earlier than the central screen loaded it would twist off another time and reboot. It sustained cycling like this and the just way to discontinue it was to eliminate the battery. Turning it on another time and it did the similar thing. I attempted hard reset and so on. Not anything worked. HTC would just replace if it was un-repairable. I at a standstill love the Desire though.