Thread: How to repair or replace HTC EVO phones below warranty

How to repair or replace HTC EVO phones below warranty

This is indignation!
    1. Sprint corporate amass declined to reinstate a faulty phone with a busted power port claiming the phone was spoiled from cruelty without paying 100.00 deductable, but even if we decided they have a waiting list of 150 people.
    2. HTC, the phone manufacture will not repair or replace the cell phone in spite of the fact it has been out for almost a month which is disgraceful!

Anyone here has any more idea about this.

Re: How to repair or replace HTC EVO phones below warranty

Here I also wish to add something about this. They got me too. Chick at the store lastly insolvent the port later than it was at first intermittent. They wish me to utilize the insurance option as I am 15 days over the thirty as an "owner", this is pathetic. These phones necessitate so much power there are going to be 15 of thousands of this problem coming in come a month from now. Sprint consumer service is pathetic.

If you purchase a brand new car, why would you have to utilize the extensive warranty to get it fixed? The trouble here is easy, the phone is new, and below warranty, and the manufacturer is decline to repair it. The cell phone companies in fact think they can act whatever they wish because the customer is inter-reliant on the service not like other devices you utilize like an MP3 player. I keep a standby phone to be able to send my phone back in below the factory warranty. This is a entirety farce no stuff what angle you view it.

HTC will not repair or replace the well-liked EVO phone and has no date set to act so. This is very inequitable to tender a manufacturer warranty and not respect it. The phone has been out for almost a month and HTC has had plenty of time to setup repair alternatives for customers. Customers are left with the choice of taking it to a Sprint repair store and paying a whopping 100.00 replacement fee pretentious they have the 7.00/month replacement plan and presuming the phone is even obtainable for replacement. The Sam's club Sprint kiosk where this exacting phone was acquired is out of stock and is not capable to provide a replacement date. HTC necessitates thinking about more than selling the phone. They should have replacement phones obtainable for those people they have faulty phones.

They are totally sold out, and mine is on back order and won't turn up until middle of October. I know it wedged, that they are sold out but not anything we can act regarding that unluckily. If your phone is impracticable, it might be finest at this point to get your repayment while you at a standstill can earlier than they won't take it back. But if you are going to wait, observe if you can get something in writing from them which evidently state that they will replace the phone while new ones are in stock.

I am so aggravated! I like the phone but I knocked it off the nightstand and the screen ruined. I have utilized it anyway. Now I am receiving a modem error and can't get online in any way. I took it to Verizon for them to reprogram. No fortune. They can't discover the trouble. So I opened a claim with the insurance. It has a $50 deductible. Their similar model is the Imagio! If I would wish for one, I would have purchased one. I argued and they said the best they could do was a Touch Pro. Similar deal, I chose the TP2 because of the features. I didn't wish the TP.