Thread: iPhone 4 Verification required error occurred at the time of updating application

iPhone 4 Verification required error occurred at the time of updating application

Hello, I had recently purchased the iPhone 4 Smartphone and I want to upgrade some applications which are presents in this device. Whatever time I try to upgrade the iPhone 4 application then this device gives the iPhone 4 Verification required error message. I bought this Smartphone on before the two month and within two month it gives so much this kind of issue. I want to solve this kind of issue so, anyone who had knowledge about the Smartphone please suggest me some solutions.

Re: iPhone 4 Verification required error occurred at the time of updating application

Hey dude, you need to contact the apple and they will help you to solve this kind of issue. Hence I think most of the time they will tell you that check to make sure the iTunes billing information you filled up is the exact same address as on your banks billing information. If this information is not same then this kind of issues will not be solved and hence you need to fill this information correctly. Then the kind of issue occurred in your Smartphone will not be occurred in the future.

Re: iPhone 4 Verification required error occurred at the time of updating application

I also faced the similar kind of issue and I do not understand the basic reason behind this issue. Then I check the various manual of the iphone 4 and this manual discuss this concept briefly. This kind of issue is occurred because of the iTunes presents in the iPhone 4 will not be works correctly. Then I had reinstalled this application and then next updating time this verification required error message will not be occurred in mine Smartphone.

You need to do the specific task this will help you to solve this kind of issue. see, firstly go to the Setting menu of the iPhone 4 Smartphone. Then it display the store and logout option click on that options. Then go to the store option which is presents in that option. After that you need to try updating the application. This will help you to solve this kind of issue. I think you need to try this process it helps you to solve the specific kind of error message.

I also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time whenever I try to update the iTunes application then it gives the verification required error message. Then I had gone to the iTunes application and logged onto my account. Then I had edited the payment information. Then enter mine security code of the credit card and it helps me to avoid such kind of updating error message. I think you also need to do the same kind of error message. It works very well.

Hey I also tried the above process but it cannot help me to avoid such kind of error messages. Then I use the other mentioned process that is change the store and logout setting but it can’t help me to understand the error message and the complete solutions of this error. Then I try the other solutions. I contact the apple customer care and they say me the specific kind of process. This process helps me to solve this error message and now there is no trouble presents in the Smartphone.