Thread: How to do Wireless Tethering (HotSpot) in HTC EVO

How to do Wireless Tethering (HotSpot) in HTC EVO

Hello everyone, there are lots of genius and techno freak people are here on this forum. I wanted to ask and discuss about something related HTC EVO. I have heard that you can turn your EVO into wireless hotspot for free without paying 1400RS per month, previously it was mandatory to pay such money for free wireless tethering. If it is possible to do that without paying money, I must say that Android is very good. Can anyone tell me what is the method and procedure to do that? I will be very thankful of each and every person who is replying to this post.

Re: How to do Wireless Tethering (HotSpot) in HTC EVO

Hello everyone, I am glad to tell you that above thing is good and I have tried it on my own and its working very perfectly. There are some steps which you have to follow for wireless tethering. Just enter in to menu then settings and then application. Check for unknown sources, after that open internet from phone and download application. This application is root application, install it and keep on clicking ok until it done. After installation go to official web site and download wireless tether 2.0 version and the install it. after installation reboot your cell phone and finally your work is being done. All the best!

Hello, looking at your question, I must say that above method is very perfect to use wireless tethering. But I wanted to share some additional information for it. Don’t get panic after doing this, because I have tried this method some days before and the problem which I faced that I am telling. The root application which you are using is not full version, once you install this you will have to update it within 30 days. 30day is the trial period. I have already updated it and it’s working for me. All the best!

Hello everyone, I have also heard about such thing before 2 days, that’s why I did search on it and I am writing into this forum. I am reading this forum from many years and also I am giving solution in this forum. I have also done the same in my friend’s HTC EVO. But I wanted to share more things about this installation. Once you done with installation, you will have to reboot the cell phone and note the time consumption of reboot process. As per my experience the time consumption is 3 minute more, so friend this is just a initial process after installation, so don’t get panic and use this it is perfectly working. Enjot the technology.

Hello everyone, I got the perfect answer to my question. And I have done the above steps to my cell phone, and I can happily say that now my phone is hotspot without paying such money. And I wanted to say thanks to Android, as it is the open source and you can make necessary changes to your cell phone. I also wanted to say that when I done this installation the reboot time consumption is 3 minute more, but only for first 2 reboots. After that it is working properly and fast as well as simple. I also wanted to thank the entire advisers who are writing over here. Thanks a lot.