Thread: HTC sync port is not responding

HTC sync port is not responding

When I try to sync my HTC phone is got the error message saying that HTC sync port is not responding, please disconnect and try again after 10 seconds. I am a fresh user of this mobile phone and beginning from scratch. Thus I should presume that HTC sync ought to connect, except it doesn’t. I have downloaded "double twist" to my computer and "double twist player" to my mobile phone and was capable to link merely one moment and not since. It seems to me that I must be automatically connected except no. I need some help regarding this.

Re: HTC sync port is not responding

I have discovered what was incorrect for me, approximately uncomfortable to speak, except as I am an entirety newbie by this phone and there was no manuscript otherwise tutorial with, it I can deal. The motive I was receiving that "not respond" message was for the reason that I had not identified to modify the setting meant for the USB from "charge only toward “HTC sync" later I did that all was fine. Perhaps this will assist somebody who is as much a newbie like I am still. To modify that setting following you connect in you simply slip the connection window downward from the extremely peak of your mobile phone. There you can choose the charge simply or one more option for the USB connection.

Due to this error message I have called HTC Support using email, and I should have obtained one of the excellent ones. You might have a background application or something similar differing through the installation. You can disable all background apps and afterward begin the installation over again from scratch. To achieve this:
    1. Save whichever work and uninstall HTC Sync.
    2. Now click Start>Run and type msconfig.
    3. Click on the Services Tab, in that window mark hide all Microsoft programs.
    4. At this moment on one occasion that is marked, click on top of disable all.
    5. Click Close/OK and afterward restart.
    6. The computer will reboot with merely necessary MS programs running
    7. Click on top of do not show this again.
    8. Now you can Install HTC Sync.

HTC has now released a software update for the HTC Wildfire.This application is intended for those who wear the HTC Wildfire.With new HTC Sync Version: 3.0.5387 you can to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts and the bookmarks of web browser between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications on the phone, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.

I believe you've got two separate problems here:
    • Maybe you're utilizing a third party cable which supports charging except not data connectivity? Sideways from the USB cable I got through the mobile phone P4U threw in an additional with a number of freebies. I exposed this additional one will simply charge the mobile phone and doesn't suggest connection preferences, presume since it doesn't support data transfer.
    • That ADB trade is popping up for the reason that you have activated USB debugging. It's a separate bit of software I believe from the Sync programs. For this You need to take the Help from Google search.

My DHD was syncing very well through Outlook, except afterward I started receiving the "sync port is not responding" error message, while it would still charge the battery. Turning off the power and on made no dissimilarity, except I establish that a "Restart" of the mobile phone forever solves the trouble. It's efficiently a "soft reset", specifically it closes all applications, programs as well as temporary files, along with clears the RAM. I haven't established what causes the trouble in the foremost place, except it forever appears to occur following I've charged it by the use of the mains adaptor by the similar USB cable.