Thread: No Audio on the HTC Inspire 4G

No Audio on the HTC Inspire 4G

I am at a standstill having problems with the sound on my device, even later than following many steps. The just problem I am having is that while I have the typing sound switched on so that it makes a sound while I text, you can't hear it as noisy as it was while it was functioning before. Is there something else which can be done? If anyone have any idea or any suggestion for this than, please provide me.

Re: No Audio on the HTC Inspire 4G

I have few solutions if there is no audio in Media content:
    1. Confirm that the devices Media Volume is not situate to Vibrate form
      • From in a Media Application, shove the Volume Up/Down key to notice what the present level is.
    2. Are just certain files having the problem?
      • confirm that the file type is supported and attempt utilizing supported file types to rule this out.
    3. Carry out a Soft Reset.
    4. If the Soft Reset does not resolve the problem, act upon a Hard Reset.
    5. If the problem remains later than the Hard Reset, the device can after that be considered for an Exchange.

I purchased the HTC Inspire on March 25. Right from the time while I unlocked the box, not any of my friends could hear me what I was talking apart from in speaker mode. I had experienced the voice recorder to make certain that microphone works well and it worked well. Lastly establish that below the Settings Menu> Call> TTY Mode was not facilitated. Later than enabling the TTY mode, it is amazing. But one thing which I can’t stand is the audio on the phone counting speaker way too terrible. My old nokia 6085 would stun the room but having paid for such a high end phone to obtain this quality is nastiest.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. I had the similar identical trouble later than I had enabled the Handicapped Accessibility Hearing Aid Compatibility feature. I returned the cell phone for one more and experienced the similar symptom. This is apparently ordinary, as I as well interpret it on a forum. Attempt immobilizes the Handicapped Accessibility Hearing Aid Compatibility characteristic. It worked for me!

I have examined each person’s criticism and I have something very dissimilar going on, please let me to clarify. I just switched from T-Mobile and the HTC HD2 to AT&T and the Inspire (quite much the similar phone apart from the Operating system, Phone specs are quite much the similar). My in call earphone volume is outstanding and everybody can hear me completely so my mic works well. My problem lies with the ringer, text notification, and email notice sounds, essentially all external sound out of the device is unpleasant!

My HD2 was very noisy and crystal clear. This Inspire noises awful and is so low I can't hear it while it's in my leather case. It is very annoying. I have twice checked the volumes for all the warnings and ringer and all of them are maxed out. Does anybody know what I can perform to enlarge and improve this phones sound so I can hear it. At present it's ineffective to me if I can't hear it. I am at a standstill in my 30 day trial period with AT&T and I am disposed to return it to AT&T if it can't be enhanced because I missed like 5 calls and a group of texts and emails today.