Thread: Unable to dial out or call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Unable to dial out or call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I have purchased the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 last week and I have small issue on mine Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. I am not able to call or send text message on mine mobile phone but mine all other function are working properly without any issue. While I trying to call someone and the call will cut off earlier than connecting. I have tried lots of things to solve this but it doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. Can anyone help on this problem and so that I can solve this issue.

Re: Unable to dial out or call on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to replace your SIM card and so that you can solve your issue. I had the same issue like I am not able call and send the message. After long researching I have founded that I have problem in the SIM card and therefore to solve this I have changed mine SIM card and after that it works finely without any issue. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same issue on mine mobile as well and I think you got this issue due to network problem and so therefore I would advise you to check out your network and if you’re connected to the network then you won’t face this issue. If your having network then I would also advise you to update your mobile and so that you can solve your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have same problem in the handset mine as well. I cannot call outside my country of origin. I went to UK and I have switch on the mobile and then I have got the network and as well I registered, but then I could not make any calls for 8 days despite toucan see the R and network coverage in the upper right side. As soon as a line that is disconnected and the call ends. This was strange and I happened to all the networks I have chosen. I took my SIM card, replaced it with another phone and it worked so it's not an issue blocking the SIM or network. Can anyone help on this?

I would suggest that to repair the phone and this will help much to solve the problem. To repair the phone can also contact the manufacturer and what you can do complete repair. Now, once the repair is finished and after that go through the subject. If this doesn’t help you then you need to make reset your hand set and so that you can solve your issue. i Hope this will help much to solve the problem.

I would like to suggest you to contact your support team and then go through your issue and this will help you to solve your issue without any problem. First contact your local maintain team to get the adjacent repair center. Once you contacted them and then go through your issue and they will give the solution to your issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.