Thread: Xperia X10i PC companion menu shows blank.

Xperia X10i PC companion menu shows blank.

I have purchased the new Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i and after that I have upgraded to android 2.1. After upgrading main system works strangely and I don’t how to solve this. X10 hangs and never recovers much later, for example, most of the time when i want to use mine camera while using it hangs and not responding to anything, the only way to get normal functionality back is to restart my phone by pulling the battery and put it back in. I had yet tried to install Android 2.1 many times, although still face the same irregular performance. Now all time I connect my phone to my PC via a data cable, the PC companion screen is empty. Meaning I cannot do anything, I cannot upgrade or reinstall 2.1 again. Can anyone suggest on this topic.

Re: Xperia X10i PC companion menu shows blank.

I would like to suggest you the following things and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to update. To download the updates make click here. Now once you hit on this link make click on the save file and after that make double click on the Update Service icon and then follow the update given in the wizards. Once you finish the installation and then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have updated mine phone but after that also mine issue not solved. As you said that I have download the file from the link and then installed and after that restarted mine system and then tried to open but I have got the similar issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this.

I have same issue and I suppose there is a problem with my memory card 4 GB, the morning that had changed my memory card, micro SD card of 2 GB and since my phone is not locked, I guess that changing the memory card trick I thing due to this i have got the issue . Anyways I'm keeping my fingers crossed, keep my phone for a day or two, if it is still behaving normally, that problem is definitely in my old memory card. can anyone suggest on this.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to repair your phone and after that install the android 2.1 and this will help you lot to solve your issue. To repair your phone you can also contact your manufacturer and so that they can make complete repair. Now once you finish the repair and after that reinstall the fresh android 2.1 and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

In my opinion you need to reinstall your PC Companion software and then your issue will get solved. I think your PC Companion software may be corrupted or not working and therefore it was shows blank. So I would powerfully recommend you uninstall and then reinstall your PC Companion software and then go through your issue. to uninstall this you need to go on the control panel and under that go to the add/remove program and then select your product and after that install new PC Companion software.