Thread: No beep or vibrate while call and message on xperia x10

No beep or vibrate while call and message on xperia x10

Hello everyone, I have purchased the new xperia x10. Well, having some problems with my mobile phone. I have been using since 2 months and really enjoying it so far. I do not know what happened unpredictable. Basically, the thing is that when I' brother a call and receive a message, the phone will not let me know. No sound or vibration. It would be great if someone can help me and let me know some ways out for me to know about the message. Thanks in advance.

Re: No beep or vibrate while call and message on xperia x10

I guess it must have its configuration can be changed so it was not a problem before and now it is. You can change settings and then see if the problem is solved. Just go to the messaging application and then go to the menu. Within the menu option go to settings and then just give a tick in the notification to your liking as well. Follow it properly and I hope this will resolve your issue.

Hey these things happen in everyday life. Simply turn the phone off and on again. If luck is on their side and then just make something so simple will help you get the tone of messages when calls are happening. Also, my piece of advice is better than taking the phone to customer service in the phone is under warranty. You will be notified and give specific instructions for what to do. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you should try is to restore your firmware. You can update your mobile phone. Running update service, improve the stability of the software. Thus, by updating the software, the tone will return. It is quite easy to make use of update service, you must run the application. From the Internet you can download the installation package and then download the file and proceed following the instructions that appear.

Before doing that, go to Menu - Sound & display - Ringer volume. Under that, you can adjust the ringing volume for calls and the notification volume separately, so check that. I am not sure if I have ever received a message when speaking on the phone but I think the notification should still work. Do your phone beep and the LED light up if you are not on a phone call?