Thread: Motorola Defy automatically hides contacts

Motorola Defy automatically hides contacts

I hope you have got the problem that I am currently facing. My Motorola defy does hides the contacts on its own and especially the facebook contacts, it is really very frustrating because at times I am under the impression that the phone itself has lost all the contacts that I needed. So that becomes really very difficult for me to search the contacts. According to my knowledge I cannot remember the last time when I had set it to hide the contacts. This will not be done I need some immediate solutions from you all for this problem. Please reply fast.

Re: Motorola Defy automatically hides contacts

So in which way you get the contacts back in case if you need it? I m asking this question because I want to know by what method do you apply in order to view the contacts? See if you are unable to find any contacts then consider it has gone try importing all the contacts from your sim card again and then try working on it and I am sure that you will be able to retrieve some of the most important contacts that you were looking for. So that’s the solution I am suggestion and anyways I am interesting in knowing the solution by which way are you able to unhide the contacts. So reply fast

In the hidden contacts menu you will have to click on each and every contact that you want to view and mind you that is really time consuming installed of getting a full view of the contacts i dont know why it is showing me the hidden contacts and i am quite sure that I had not activated the hidden contacts feature as such why should I do when I know that it will be cumbersome for me to operate in it. So that’s what I am saying, I hope you have got the required information on unhidding the contacts from me.

See one effective method is to go to the home screen and from there scroll left and right and then see if you are able to get all the list of the contacts or only the history of contacts if you are able to see all the log history then your problem is solved there itself. Second method is that Keep a backup of all the contacts In the sim card and then reimport them, the third and the final method is that unhide all the hidden contacts one by one. You have n other option instead of these. So I hope you have got my point.

Yes the three suggestions are effective but I don’t think so I will be able to implement the second one because I don’t think so that will be possible because I have not kept the backup of all the contacts in the sim card. So that does not fit the bill the only viable option is the third one and that definitely will take lots of time. So lets see if that works or not. According to me it definitely must work out for me.