Thread: MB525 File Folder remains in windows explorer after establishing Bluetooth connection with Motorola Defy

MB525 File Folder remains in windows explorer after establishing Bluetooth connection with Motorola Defy

Yes guys the folder which is named as MB525 File Folder does remains in the windows explorer after establishing the Bluetooth connection with my Motorola Defy. I have noticed that this particular folder does remains after setting up the connection and even after the connection is closed. Whenever I right click on the file and try to open it then my windows explorer closes down and I have to open it up again. I have noticed that the MB525 File Folder does not go away, so tell me what should be done in such situation? Any help?

Re: MB525 File Folder remains in windows explorer after establishing Bluetooth connection with Motorola Defy

Well the trick for this problem is very simple simply scan the folder with a good antivirus program and check if that gets solved or not. Have you ever tried checking the memory of the file or the folder which you were taking about. The folder/file is as of the same name of the Motorola defy model number and hence I think that’s the main issue here. It would definitely be a virus that has taken an entry in your system and hence it is very important to remove it out as soon as possible from the system. So I hope you are clear with the suggestion that I have suggested you here.

Re: MB525 File Folder remains in windows explorer after establishing Bluetooth connection with Motorola Defy

Yes that can be the issue yes I will definitely get myself a good antivirus program and scan my entire system with it. So that I will be able to solve the issue. I would like to give more description of the problem that I am facing in my system, when I had a check with the event viewer it gave me the following result
    Failing application: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwapi.dll
    Well this happens only when I right click the file. So that’s what the problem is and it would be great if you can give me more suggestions on the problem.

Yes the presence of the virus or a spyware is the definite indication of that in your system. Yes it is very important to know the contents of the file and in case if you are not getting it to open with the simple right click method then I advice you to open the file with the winrar method I think that would be the effective solution for you. Go ahead and try extracting files with the help of the winrar method and I am sure that it would be very useful for you.

Ok, I don’t think so compressing and extracting the files in winrar will serve any purpose because everytime I click on that folder it does not do anything, forget about the compression and also the extraction. So I don’t think so that method will be effective enough for me. Trying out with a good antivirus program will definitely work out for me. So lets see if that works or not. Anyways thanks for recommending the solution for me.